Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLSE isn't so bad after all. At least they're not Michael Jordan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLSE isn't so bad after all. At least they're not Michael Jordan!

I would HATE to have him as the owner of the Raps.
    Dude is clearing house just save money. Its unbelievable. I guess they'll have some wiggle room now in terms of cap space come CBA (dis)agreement. But still... I like MLSE.. they've NEVER come out and bitched about money and spending.

Mind you the Raps are making money for our owner, and the Bobcats aren't... so I guess its different... still...

ya there a decent owner still no buss family, but decent
    ya dun noe

Comment

Better Owners than MLSE

Buss Family
      Mark Cuban
      Dan (Win a title before the King does) Gilbert
      Wyc Grousbeck
      Clayton (Seattle Hates you) Bennett

And the BEAST with mad Genius:

Mikhail (millions of millions) Prokhorov
      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Jordan needs lottery picks to get better. He dumped his guys for cap space and picks, right? No problem with that. He wasn't going to contend with this team. They're just a bunch of expensive but interchangeable parts.

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
          Jordan needs lottery picks to get better. He dumped his guys for cap space and picks, right? No problem with that. He wasn't going to contend with this team. They're just a bunch of expensive but interchangeable parts.
          Jordan - on the advice of Larry Brown - passed on Brook Lopez for DJ Augustine when they had drafted Raymond Felton the year before. He also picked Adam MOrrison 3rd overall. For all the grief of picking Bargnani, imagine having picked Morrison. Lottery picks with Jordan thus far have beared little fruit.

Comment

Gerald Henderson (who I was hoping the Raptors would draft at the time) has become a good pro, so much so, that they felt that Wallace was expendable.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Jordan - on the advice of Larry Brown - passed on Brook Lopez for DJ Augustine when they had drafted Raymond Felton the year before. He also picked Adam MOrrison 3rd overall. For all the grief of picking Bargnani, imagine having picked Morrison. Lottery picks with Jordan thus far have beared little fruit.
              Don't forget Kwame. Which he now says he was pressured to make that pick. Pffff...
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
              X