The Bosh phantom flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bosh phantom flop

sorry I don't normally post crap about ex-Raps but this was too hilarious.

Oooooh my did anyone see the phantom flop Bosh made against Boozer?! Sorry I don't have a link yet as the game is still on. He writhed around the floor in pain like some fake somebody or other and Boozer never touched him. (let alone he reacted after Boozer was a foot away from him.

Ridiculous. I caught on a highlight so I don't know if he got the call, but it's gotta hurt him for future calls. There needs to be a delay of game penalty for crap like that, but ya gotta see it. You will roll around on the floor like Bosh...only in laughter instead.

The 1-18 shooting didn't help either

Comment

What else do you expect from one of the most overrated players in the history of the NBA? Even mentioning him in the same sentence with Wade or LBJ is insane. The media in this city are responsible for his "franchise player" status which he never deserved. Some of the fans fell into that trap as well, and never took objective look at his deficiencies. He should consider buying a nice vacation house in Miami for Chuck Swirsky who was one of his biggest promoters.

Comment

XD

source
        Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:40 AM.

Comment

CBFloor

Comment

TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
            CBFloor
            Ha! Very nice.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

I wonder why Bosh didn't decide to go to LA for Bynum or something. He'd be much closer to his true dream and ability, Hollywood.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                  I wonder why Bosh didn't decide to go to LA for Bynum or something. He'd be much closer to his true dream and ability, Hollywood.
                  his dream is Hollywood?!?

Did he find out that they're rebooting the Jurassic Park films, or something?

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    his dream is Hollywood?!?

Maybe Mickey Mouse

Comment

What a vagina
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        Classic!! It totally looked like a wrestling fall. I love the way he stood up straight and then slowly fell over backwards. When you get clipped with an elbow, you don't fall 'tree-in-the-forest' style. Your hands go right to the face.

Anyone know if he got the call??

Comment

This is just as bad as Paul Daley phantom knee to Josh Koscheck, because its the smallest hits get the biggest Academy awards.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I think the Bosh flop is just as bad as this:

Comment

That's one of the greatest things I ever saw.

Well, insofar as I'm talking about things Raps related.

The cartoon wresting fall...just an epic classic of hilarious proportions...

Of note: in the background of the first and the second/third angles you can see two different refs watching this take place. They don't seem at all to have blown their whistles. Particularly in the second/third angles the ref just kinda stands there as if it never happened. I don't where the "fake tough guy" phrase comes from. I can't recall any instances where Bosh has even pretended to be tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X