Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demar Derozan 2011 Dunk competition Warm up dunk..Look Familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Derozan 2011 Dunk competition Warm up dunk..Look Familiar?

Wow all i can say is that this man seriously got robbed one too many times. We all know he was cheated. Watch this clip. So what do you think?

We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Amir was going to bed and saw it on WSHH and posted it in twitter, like 5 minutes ago. Sad, jus sad. Griffin gets the nutsacks!!!
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I bet he had some nice stuff for the finals, including this one

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Thats Why we have to get an all star game here in toronto, while Demar's still young
          What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

So true. Im confused as to how Javale Mcgee managed to get a near perfect score in the first round. It took him 6 attempts to complete his first dunk. Dunking two seperate nets at once. then recieves a score 50. Sure it was a new dunk but so was DeMar's. He got ripped off on the first dunk he made. It took DeMar 5 attempts, to do an amazing dunk, thru the legs, and he gets a 44 whats up with that?

Its disappointing to see DeMar truly had what it takes to win in the dunk contest. He never was never given a fair chance to show his dunks. I can't imagine what Javale had to do to win that contest. Anybody notice his mom kissing ever judge, and even getting some lip action from Julius Earving? What has this league come to?
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Griffin is a punk.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                So true. Im confused as to how Javale Mcgee managed to get a near perfect score in the first round. It took him 6 attempts to complete his first dunk. Dunking two seperate nets at once. then recieves a score 50. Sure it was a new dunk but so was DeMar's. He got ripped off on the first dunk he made. It took DeMar 5 attempts, to do an amazing dunk, thru the legs, and he gets a 44 whats up with that?

Its disappointing to see DeMar truly had what it takes to win in the dunk contest. He never was never given a fair chance to show his dunks. I can't imagine what Javale had to do to win that contest. Anybody notice his mom kissing ever judge, and even getting some lip action from Julius Earving? What has this league come to?
                True dunker there. He can hold his head up high and know that he got robbed two times but still represented North Compton and Toronto and Canada for real.

Respect to you DD

Comment

Whats funny though is that Griffin TRIED to do that dunk but couldn't, so did something easier... and still got a better score. Ugh.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                    Griffin is a punk.
                    hey now.. griffin is an awesome player

the NBA advertising department are a bunch of punks

how awesome would it have been if griffin missed the kia-choir dunk

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                      True dunker there. He can hold his head up high and know that he got robbed two times but still represented North Compton and Toronto and Canada for real.

Respect to you DD
                      You see it!! This guy is a class act. Lets now hope BC can keep him interested the next few years cause we can't afford to lose a player like him. (Knock on wood)

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Whats funny though is that Griffin TRIED to do that dunk but couldn't, so did something easier... and still got a better score. Ugh.
                      He took 7 or 8 attempts to do a alley-oop dunk off the side of the backboard for a windmill, and he gets a crazy score. DeMar did that dunk a year ago in Dallas for his first dunk. On his first couple attempts. Blake has got to stop stealing material. LOL

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      hey now.. griffin is an awesome player

the NBA advertising department are a bunch of punks

how awesome would it have been if griffin missed the kia-choir dunk
                      HAHA that would have been hilarious. I do agree with you Griffin isn't a punk. I will admit his dunks have made me get off the couch a few times. but that was not as good as a dunk competition the NBA made it out to be. It could've been way better IMO

On another note...NBA advertising Department needs to go see Dee.. Deez Nutz!! To hell with em all. Raptors forever!!! This year has been rough but its adding a well needed layer of toughness to players like Bargnani and Derozan. If i was to say how this season is damaging the group is that they might lose some of their drive to win. We can't afford another season like this.

Comment

Hear that?.....It's the Fake Griffin Boo Birds!!!!! Lol...we should straight boo his ass for biting a dude's dunk, RIGHT before the dunk off. You hear Kenny Smith about "creativity"? Wack!!!! Boo his ass to show him that HERE, you don't take our brother's dunk and get off scott free. To cheer him after a dunk would be a slap in DeMar's face. Jus' sayin'.
                        The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                        Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                        www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                        http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

+1 well said

Comment

Grifin has talent and mad hops but he's far from an awesome player. He's a terrible defender and his ground game is mediocre. In the open court he's crazy but he's getting waaay too many props for being a dunker. Kinda reminds me of a former raptor...
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X