Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alexis Ajinca - Are we sleeping on the kid?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

If he came back next season with huge ass shoulders like dwight howard i'd keep him. Otherwise like Jack armstrong would say
    "GET THAT GARBAGE OUTTA HERE!"

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ajinca need some of that LeBron steroids

Post Thanks / Like

I think this kid is a guy you park on the end of the bench and let him learn for a couple more seasons. I hope they keep him. It shouldn't cost much.

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I admit Ajinca had a bad game (but who didn't?) and no he'll learn by playing 10+ minutes a game. He had 2.5 seasons to learn on the bench in Charlotte and Dallas, the dude needs to play.
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    I admit Ajinca had a bad game (but who didn't?) and no he'll learn by playing 10+ minutes a game. He had 2.5 seasons to learn on the bench in Charlotte and Dallas, the dude needs to play.
    The guy has a frame like that and has been in NBA for 2.5 season and my arms and shoulders are bigger and more defined than his !!! This tells me he is not putting in any time in the gym to work on his body. I have seen him the last few games and not even one post move .

Raptors Republic Starter SuperRaptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact that the guy is a legit 7 footer, and a real center, not a PF trying to play center. When he first came, I was hoping that we might be able to play him as C and slide Bargnani over to the PF (Not sure if that is such a great idea anymore with emergence of Amir). But he has not shown me enough on the defensive side of the ball, his rebounding isnt that good either, he does have a good shot, but our team doesnt need another jump shooter.

He needs to hit the gym, become more aggressive as a defender and a rebounder, and their may be a place for him, otherwise thanks for the offer but ill have to pass.

Post Thanks / Like

Woke up last night around 4, and realized that I totally WAS sleeping on Alexis Ajinca. Was the weirdest thing.

Post Thanks / Like

He's a legit 7 footer and he has girth and a bit of a mean streak, but he needs to be told of his role. I cringe whenever I see the guy shooting 17-18 foot jump shots. I would like to see him play more of a defensive role and be a traditional centre. At this point, I'd rather see Alabi get some time and see what he can do, especially on defense.

Raptors Republic Rookie philwill's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Guy's a Channing Frye wannabe.
    It's about money

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote philwill wrote: View Post
    Guy's a Channing Frye wannabe.
    yup he sucks just like channing frye.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    The guy has a frame like that and has been in NBA for 2.5 season and my arms and shoulders are bigger and more defined than his !!! This tells me he is not putting in any time in the gym to work on his body. I have seen him the last few games and not even one post move .
    I don't think that is fair to say. When I was in my early 20's I would work out like a fiend and not gain size. It wasn't till my late 20's that I could put on bulk. Just think how much cardio this dude is doing and how much harder that makes it to put on size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information