PHX post game - Jeckyll and Hyde Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    No the offensive prob would of been solved. Going into the game Weems had the hottest hand from all the Raptors. If he didn't start o well, he should of at least been put in when no one could score on the team and the score got out of hand.
    ya 0 -5 is really hot.

Comment

Going into the game he was shooting 73% (last 2 games). He never really got a chance to get going, he kept getting pulled.

Comment

Going into the game he was shooting 73% (last 2 games). He never really got a chance to get going, he kept getting pulled.
        They're putting on JJ cause he can play good D and can create his own shots. And he is also a decent passer, Weems will probably play less minutes cause they want JJ to develope. The dude barley got to play in chicago, weems will start playing off the bench from now on. Don't worry they will start putting him on eventually.

Comment

Raps got out coached! Raps throughout the season run a defense where they try and overload the strong side and try and force you to skip pass. Well the suns skip passed the ball but they did it as the raps were sending players to load the strong side. Which all leads to the defense constantly being offbalanced and late on rotations, throw in a couple of pick and rolls some back screens and gortat owning the paint cause the defense is shifting and raps get blown out of the gym.

If they went man to man and put the right people on the court they may of had a chance on defense but Calderon can't hold Nash, bargnani can't control the paint so this was a preordained wope ass.

Jj doesn't know the offense yet so that side of the ball was going to be messed up, so I put it o. Coaching for not adjusting.

Comment

No the offensive prob would of been solved. Going into the game Weems had the hottest hand from all the Raptors. If he didn't start o well, he should of at least been put in when no one could score on the team and the score got out of hand.
            What Offensive problem? Were you expecting a 35 -40 point quarter for us? What are you talking about? When a team manages to score more than 30 points, its not because you had a lack of OFFENSE, it's because you had a lack of DEFENSE. That's how it goes!

If you can't understand that, then I don't know what else to say, I give up. Weems is the next Jordan, six rings here we come!

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
              I've seen scrubs make about 3 points in 6 minutes, don't give me that BS. and no, they weren't the only two players shooting well. AJ shot 4/7, ED shot 5/7, Barbosa shot 7/13, we had 5 players in double digits, thats more than enough on offense. Our team played acceptably in offense, but it was our defense that killed us.

Look at the stats, Field Goal wise, we made practically the same number of buckets as them, albeit with even less possessions than them. What killed us was that they got 5 more threes and got to the line 11 more times. Both of those numbers reeks of bad defence.

Please, get off Sonny's d***. EVERYONE on this team played horrible defense, and no amount of offense or nice fantasy stat lines make up for the fact that we lost a winnable game in an atrocious fashion.
              I don't like the horrible defense we played yesterday, but the worst (the new low?) was when they are making shots at a huge clip and still outrebounded us by double digits. If I was Triano, I would go in to the dressing room and say "Outrebounded double digits by the freaking Phoenix Suns - one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA. Nothing much to say. See you guys at 2am in the morning for practice" lol.

Comment

Working...
              X