Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar DeRozan - All Of The Lights Mix HD

Hi Raptors Republic

I just wanted to share a mix i made of Mr. No Props Needed DeMar DeRozan. It is intercut with all of the lights video by Kanye West. The video pretty much showcases a majority of his highlights in his career up to and including the dunk contest. It has been up for a few days so for those that have not seen it please take a look.

A quick shoutout to those on youtube that i got some of the footage from: sRecollect, richboievans385, NBABuddies, wegobomber31, alpine861. You were also credited at the end of the video.

This vid was made to celebrate one of the up and coming stars of the NBA. Hope everyone likes it.

Nice video. I hope he continues to make the strides in future years as he has done in the last 2.

Comment

Next year he should be an all-star, and we can finally forget about wince. I dislike Kanye, but that was a nice mix. Couldn't you use something from Compton?
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Thanks for the mix jas99_ca.

Dope!

And good choice of track.

Respect.

Comment

Very impressive!! Better than a lot of the stuff you see during broadcasts.

Anyone from TSN/Sportsnet/The Score watching this? Wait no, they're watching hockey.

Comment

I'm posting this on Derozan's Facebook page.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
              Thanks for the mix jas99_ca.

Dope!

And good choice of track.

Respect.
              +1
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

thanks jas99, almost brought a tear to my a eye lol - well done
                Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

pretty good but it would have been better if you used better music.

Comment

Working...
                  X