Would You Consider Mikki Moore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Consider Mikki Moore?

Now that the Warriors waived him and we have space on the roster with Pops being relieved of his duties, would you guys take a chance on Moore? Seeing how its looking more and more doubtful regarding a Evans return to the line-up anytime soon, Moore might perhaps be some nice insurance behind Bosh, Bargnani and Amir.

Thoughts?

The Golden State Warriors have waived center Mikki Moore, the team announced today. Moore, 34, appeared in 23 games with Golden State this season (20 starts), averaging 5.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 17.7 minutes. A 12-year NBA veteran, Moore underwent surgery to remove bone spurs in his right heel on December 18.
    Source - Click here

No. What can he do that Rasho, Reggie or Amir can't? Mikki would collect dust on the end of the bench.

Comment

No thanks, Mikki is out till April and we already have one big man cheerleader injured from the bench so we don''t need two.

Comment

I would rather have Pops in that case. Waiving Pops to sign Moore? That would be odd.

Comment

Pops wasn't waived because they didn't want him. He may be back with the team shortly...

Comment

MM is currently injured. GS waived him with the condition they take care of him until he is fit again (I think I saw April).

Comment

No thank you
              Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

No not ever! Even if he wasn't hurt!
                The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                X