Haier Shooting Stars - Raptors Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haier Shooting Stars - Raptors Team

How come the NBA never put together a Raptors team for the Haier Shooting Stars competition during the all-star break? Is it because Toronto doesnt have a WNBA team??

Well screw them!

If the Raps did enter a team in the event, my team would be:

Dell Curry
    Andrea Bargnani
    Diana Taurasi

How bout you?

wait how does she relate to toronto if u don mind me asking?

Comment

Honestly I wish theyd just shelve the whole thing. So boring.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think because the female player has to be a WNBA player on or having been on that cities team. Thats why places like Detroit (shock) and los angeles (spark) can have a team while others don't. If you want to say she can because she's Canadian then why not make a Team canada and have Steve nash instead of any raptor
        What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Honestly I wish theyd just shelve the whole thing. So boring.
          Yeah, I saved Saturday night on my PVR and watched it an hour after it came on. I fast forwarded through that whole event.

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
            wait how does she relate to toronto if u don mind me asking?
            hahaha she's not really related, but since we dont have a wnba team, we can pretty much pick whoever we want. if based on hotness, id take becky hammon but diana taurasi is a better player.

Comment

Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post
              I think because the female player has to be a WNBA player on or having been on that cities team. Thats why places like Detroit (shock) and los angeles (spark) can have a team while others don't. If you want to say she can because she's Canadian then why not make a Team canada and have Steve nash instead of any raptor
              hey, thats a good idea too! maybe they should do like by country instead of teams.....

Comment

we could have one of the acc mop girls be the female rep for the team

Comment

Working...
                X