RR Forum Special: Free Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Hornets traded him with Marcus Thornton for Carl Landry.
    Typical Australian= transient

Comment

I want them cause my wife won't stop bugging me to take her to a game but heaven forbid I suggest the sprite zone.

My hope is whoever's giving the tickets away understands the insanity of a pregnant, hormonal wife.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Because I would show up on time and watch the entire game, and for once I wouldn't have to say the words "F'ng Bargnani" every 5 minutes. My wife would probably enjoy a game without me swearing, which would be a good thing given all the kids in the arena.

Comment

This is why I want the tickets

I am a die-hard raptors fan! I've stuck with them through the good times and the bad. This year being one of the not-so-good seasons, yet I keep tuned and up to date with all the games and things going on with the team thanks to a great site like RaptorsRepublic! This site keeps me sane while I'm at work rather than wasting my life away

I'm hoping that the raps have a turn-around season after the lockout, maybe with a few more young players to push us forward. Although the season's been kind of a let down, prosperity looms after great struggles. I want to see Jose and Jack battle tonight! I'd also love to go tonight to see Chris Paul and David West play together, maybe for the last time before free agency hits.

Keep up the good work on the site! Hoping I get the tickets, but if not, thanks for offer and looking forward to another chance soon!

Much Appreciated!!

Comment

Watching a truly elite player like Chris Paul live is a must see event in my book. From the very first game of ball I ever played I've always thought of the point guard as being the roundball answer to a pitcher in baseball or a QB in football, ie the single most important position on the court. I'd love to take my new wife to see Paul battle Jose and undress his former teammate Jerryd Bayless. I've watched every game this year but have only been to one (the wife bought us LAL tix), excluding the MTL preseason game. On top of the fun of a live game it'd also cheer her up some as she is definitely suffering a little midwinter SAD. Hook me up and you'll be hooking up a pretty asian raptors female fan. Can't ever have too many of those in your good books!

Besides, I need to get down there to finally grab me a Special Ed jersey to replace my mothballed CB4. It's collecting dust with a VC and my Purple Black Adub is precious so it doesn't get out the box. Hook me up! Been watching since it was free on the new VR and Mighty Mouse and Zeke were still golden but never won a Raps related contest. Heck, I've even slowed down on the Andrea Bashing (blocking MP helps...)
            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Clipse2001 wrote: View Post
              Because I would show up on time and watch the entire game, and for once I wouldn't have to say the words "F'ng Bargnani" every 5 minutes. My wife would probably enjoy a game without me swearing, which would be a good thing given all the kids in the arena.
              If Bargnani should play, I promise to restrain myself from saying the words "F'ing Bargnani" for the entire game, which, I assure you, is almost impossible - hence, my comittment not to utter these words alone during the game is worthy enough for a free pair of tickets!!

Comment

I have a hot date coming up and I need to ask Bargs if he thinks my Bolognese sauce will get me laid.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                  I have a hot date coming up and I need to ask Bargs if he thinks my Bolognese sauce will get me laid.
                  i'd vote for you to win.

Comment

Everyone who reads my post (everyone probably amounts to 2-3 people, hehehe) knows im an avid raptors fan!

But im pulling the sentimental card here....hehehe

We're three generations on die-hard raptors fans.

My dad has been following the raps since god knows when. Of course he doesnt know the names of the players, but he accurately describes them distinctively (that guy with the cornrolls, that guy who joined the slam dunk contest, hehehe) but its never a pleasant environment in the house when the raps lose. eventhough ive been telling him this season is already a wash, he still gets mad when the raps lose.

My son who is 5, totally loves the raps. eventhough he still asks me why chris bosh is not playing for the raps anymore everytime we watch the raps game on tv, he still puts up the calderon "3" sign everytime calderon makes a basket. he has a J.O'neal jersey, only because i cant find any other jersey his size cheaper than $60!!!!

and me, well, i post here almost everyday, reading what everybody else has to say about the raps and hoping that everytime i login there's something new the raptors has done, just to spice up my day.

if i win, ill take either my son or my dad, either way, i know ill be able to make somebody else happy, besides me of course! hahaha

Comment

Tonights game

Because my 10 year old son, a PG in the making, just got 29 out of 30 on a math test on division. He had gotten a D on his report card given early Feb and as a result severely restricted his XBOX-360 use.
                      I have been off all week and it would be the perfect opportunity to reward him. He is a huge Chris Paul fan!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        I want them cause my wife won't stop bugging me to take her to a game but heaven forbid I suggest the sprite zone.

My hope is whoever's giving the tickets away understands the insanity of a pregnant, hormonal wife.
                        hahahah i do, i do! when is she due?? mine is on the 31st.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          this guy needs to win!
                          I agree!

Although time is a factor!

Who else is willing to work for these tickets like i am?

Comment

YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
                            I want the tickets badly enough that i would be willing to drive down from ottawa tonight just to see the game.
                            winner! hahahaha

Comment

the tickets should be given to the first person willing to get "Barbosa is my baby's daddy" across their shoulder blades..

Comment

YOUNGGUNZ101524 wrote: View Post
                                I agree!

Although time is a factor!

Who else is willing to work for these tickets like i am?
                                U better leave now and hit the highway or call Westjet ASAP!!

Better yet, Porter, take the ferry over from Toronto Island and walk to ACC!

Comment

Working...
                                X