Joey Dorsey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Dorsey?

He has been inactive the last few games, is he hurt?
    Or has he just lost his playing time to Ajinca and jj?

I thought he played well earlier this season when he was the main replacemnt for Reggie

What do you think is going to happen to him after this season?

I would love to see him back at the end of the bench/third string. He seems like a professional and team player who is able to contribute when needed (injury, foul trouble). when you are talking bench warmers, they are desirable traits. However, at 27 years of age there is probably little potential left to be tapped and that could very well be the deciding factor.

Comment

He's a good injury player to keep, definitely better than keeping the likes of POB.

Comment

bballnut27 wrote: View Post
        He has been inactive the last few games, is he hurt?
        Or has he just lost his playing time to Ajinca and jj?

I thought he played well earlier this season when he was the main replacemnt for Reggie

What do you think is going to happen to him after this season?
        He and Julian Wright(hope, we sign him in the offseason for veteran minimum, like his defense as long as he works with Alex English or Eric Hughes in the offseason on his wonky jumpshots(the only thing holding him back imo)) are gone after this season imo. Ed Davis needs to get his minutes on the team and Reggie Evans could likely be resigned for veteran minimum in the offseason as a mentor and veteran on this young team (if not, the team becomes rudderless a la the Sacramento Kings this year without veterans) so Joey Dorsey is the odd one out imo. Hopefully, the cap space from waiving Joey Dorsey and Julian Wright can be used to sign Corey Brewer (*crossing my fingers*, like his defense, needs some work too though with Alex English or Eric Hughes imo to get jumpshot going in consistently ).

Comment

Working...
        X