Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Evans back with Raptors for Utah game

ReggieEvans30 ReggieEvans30
    T Dot I be back Utah Game Let's Get ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
    2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    http://twitter.com/#!/ReggieEvans30/...73294105108480

Woot! Everyone mark the 9th on your calendars.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Mar 1, 2011, 10:38 PM.

Hell Yeah, Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your balls fella's heeeee's baaaaaack
    What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

I am happy the guy made it back, he was giving us everything he had before he went down with the injury.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

who's minutes does he take?

Amir? Davis?

As much respect for the guy that I have, I'd rather see him on the bench right now.

Comment

Evans can get some minutes from Andrea and a few from Amir and Ed, just enough to show he still has it and may be valuable going forward in a sign and trade deal.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

He'll take Ajinca's 10 minutes.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
              He'll take Ajinca's 10 minutes.
              Lol! don't underestimate Ajinca. I'd actually laugh if he comes back next year all buff.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                Lol! don't underestimate Ajinca. I'd actually laugh if he comes back next year all buff.
                I like Ajinca, not sure why he doesnt get more burn. He should grow a Reggie beard too....and put on about 70 lbs.

Comment

How much burn do they really give him now? They had him on the block. It sounds like they don't want to re-sign him. Ed Davis is playing out of his mind for a rookie. Amir Johnson is playing really well. They look to want to develop JJ. Andrea is going to always get his 30-40 MPG. I love what Reggie brings and I know he can help them win a few games but respectfully he needs to sit the rest of the way and let the youth movement progress.

Comment

Gotta keep the fans happy! I also think he'll take Ajinca's minutes.

His hustle is contagious and personally I don't really think there's any point to giving Alinca PT.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                      Gotta keep the fans happy! I also think he'll take Ajinca's minutes.

His hustle is contagious and personally I don't really think there's any point to giving Alinca PT.
                      Unless he puts on some massive muscle and becomes a boss.

Comment

Working...
                      X