X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh Throws Tantrum After Miami Heat Blow 24-Point Lead

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/3/3...c-comeback-win

well...hardly a tantrum.
    But its nice to see the superpower lose a huge lead like that, good for their egos.

They were up by 19 at this point ...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

they were up by 19 at this point ...
      play of the year!!!!!

Comment

then he's almost in tears after .......so much good stuff from one game.....lol

Comment

Gosh golly, what happened to all the fireworks and fanfare? Couldn't happen to better people.

At the end of the day it should still be Wade's team.

Comment

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/vi...t-teamm,19331/
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Mar 4, 2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

HAHAHAHA Amazing.
              That just made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Lol

Comment

That made my Saturday morning.

I wonder how they are all feeling today after losing by 30 to the Spurs?

Comment

Bosh wins academy award.................Feb Bulls game...I couldnt believe this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV8yMnKVIyU

After the Bulls game today (which the Heat lost) Spoelstra mentioned that two guys were crying in the lockerroom. Oh boy...all that talent in South Beach.

Comment

Hilarious article about the Heat crying in the locker room.
                      http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...ver-miami-heat

I'm glad Chris is gone. He's a douche.

What a bunch of dysfunctional douches. I knew Lebron was an idiot; Chris too. I'm surprised Dwayne's acting like such a douche. It takes a lot of douche-baggery to screw up so much talent.

Comment

oddly.. chris bosh crying doesn't shock me one bit

i wish i could add more... i've made my bosh-hate very very clear in the past... but bosh=crying is as obvious a conclusion as blowjob=awesome

Comment

its the beginning of the end for them, to me these guys are the beginning of the era of fantasy league where alot of people especially media lost perspective of how basketball games are won. As long as lebron james keeps putting his head down trying to ram through people and bosh can't put his back to the basket or play defense they will never win a championship.

Comment

Mike Miller and Haslem out so much this year has certainly not helped their depth. They are thin regardless, in my opinion. Because of this I initially thought they'd be good but not win it all. Then I thought they might be average after the slow start and was proved wrong, again. Then they took off and my thinking went back to the start of the season. I'd be shocked if they won this year but next year, when they can add veteran players looking to win and willing to sacrifice pay to do it, I thought they be real contenders.

I'm debating this now as well. Looking at the public perception and media scrutinity that has arisen due to how they act and carry themselves, I wonder if vets would actually want to sign on. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

I wonder what DWade must have been thinking when Lebron tells the team " next time, i wont fail " in crunch time?? ...something like " ..then pass the effin ball jacka$$ "
                              Lebron is still in Cleveland mode and doesnt seem like he's gonna change anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X