Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We lost by 13 and yet Ed Davis was +10. What a waste.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lost by 13 and yet Ed Davis was +10. What a waste.

He needed ALOT more PT tonight. Only 21 minutes, while playing as well as he was? Amir was playing like a bum too. Ed shoulda been out there for 40. He was dominant in his time he was. Very agressive and calling for the ball. Put back jam. Was a great game for him. Shame he didn't play more.

(Left work early to watch the game. Love it. haha)

Watched a bit of it at work, what happened between derozen and vujiwhatever? Derozen's playing with a bit of an edge lately, I love it.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Davis is being assertive on O which is great to see. Another foul line jumper, a face up jumper above the block just outside the key, a power left hook in the lane, put back dunk - I like it very much.

22min, 12 points, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, 6-6 FG.

Comment

Ed Davis did play great. But no one on this Raptor squard brings it like Amir Johnson does, he brings energy on the offensive glass and running down broken plays, You must play Amir over Ed Davis who still seems to play shy when he gets the ball.

Comment

i thought ajinca also played well in his limited minutes, certainly better than that bum bargnani. This game further proves the theory its impossible to win with both jose and bargs on the floor playing defense that poorly. (jose sometimes, bargnani always) I honestly believe we would have won this game if we played:

C Ajinca
          PF Ed/Amir
          SF JJ
          SG Derozan
          PG Calderon

agree/disagree?

Comment

Disagree. James Johnson has to stop shooting 3's! He's not a great shooter and it should be something he works on during the offseason. Right now it's not (or should not be) what he is asked to do.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
              Disagree. James Johnson has to stop shooting 3's! He's not a great shooter and it should be something he works on during the offseason. Right now it's not (or should not be) what he is asked to do.
              ya i agree. He better work on his triples and mid range game as well. By next season he should be able to hit wide open 3's no problem and same with mid range jumpers.

Comment

goldenboy78 wrote: View Post
                Ed Davis did play great. But no one on this Raptor squard brings it like Amir Johnson does, he brings energy on the offensive glass and running down broken plays, You must play Amir over Ed Davis who still seems to play shy when he gets the ball.
                Welcome Goldenboy.

No doubt Ed is a work in progress. However yesterday he did show assertiveness on O and looked for his own shot in limited opportunities. Ed is the future starter, IMO.

What you described of Amir is exactly what the team will need off the bench when they are a competitive team. Plus Amir is just as good or better than just about every big coming off the bench in the NBA.

Comment

pran wrote: View Post
                  i thought ajinca also played well in his limited minutes, certainly better than that bum bargnani. This game further proves the theory its impossible to win with both jose and bargs on the floor playing defense that poorly. (jose sometimes, bargnani always) I honestly believe we would have won this game if we played:

C Ajinca
                  PF Ed/Amir
                  SF JJ
                  SG Derozan
                  PG Calderon

agree/disagree?
                  Are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                  X