Raptors Finisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Finisher

Seriously, Why the fuck is Triano not giving Demar the ball to take the last shot of the game???

I think Demar can get away from his defender a lot better than Bargs can and Demar can definitely sink the outside shot.

Hey, you should have heard me scream when AB stood 20 feet away from the basket. NO ONE BEHIND HIS DEFENDER.

Did he break the shorter player down and move to the hoop?
    Did another Raptor fill the open space and get the winning layup or get fouled?
    Was there any rotation or movement?

No. Shoot me. AB did that 3 times late at the end of periods. Missed all 3. But not the point. So Jay Triano? Did you draw up that junk? Jose pass to AB 20 feet away and down by 1. Then stand there while the entire Jersey team hoped to Christ that is what he would do. If so get your things and go away. That's not drawing up a play.

That's absurd. Great effort Raptors. Great game. Horrid ending and call.
    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Absolutely awful, but not just on Bargnani's misses. DeRozan had an excellent opportunity at the end of the second OT and settled for the long jumper as well. Not an awful decision in his case - I think he had Williams on him so he had the height to shoot the jumper, but to have three shots for the win, and settle for three contested long jumpers is inexcusable.

Comment

*bangs skillet into face repeatedly*
        “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

i dont know how this game is to be blamed on andrea alone they had MULTIPLE oppotunities to win

Comment

LOL who cares it was an exciting game, didn't matter who won or lost, both teams f@#ed up their playoff chances anyhow. Hey, at least we have a better percentage at winning the lottery now, theres only 19 games left for the Raptors.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Reckon everybody should be thankful Bargs hit the late shots, getting the and ones aswell as hitting the late 3 to keep us in contention.
              I know i was ecstatic whenever we survived each overtime, however stil disapointed at whenever we had the ball towards the end of overtimes, it was the same play, forcing Bargs to make the shots.

Awesome game and a great LOSS in some respects.

Comment

t_rapsfan24 wrote: View Post
                i dont know how this game is to be blamed on andrea alone they had MULTIPLE oppotunities to win
                Simple, the play was drawn for him and had 2 CHANCES to win the game against *ahem* Kris Humphries. Didn't drive, looked at the clock like he's Lebron then hit the front iron - twice. Fine, I'll get off his balls about his rebounding and defense in general. This time, what about his offense in late game situations? Oh and by the way, the franchise player is sitting on the bench when the team gets itself ready to defend the opponent on their last offensive possession. Yup, he's the man.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  Oh and by the way, the franchise player is sitting on the bench when the team gets itself ready to defend the opponent on their last offensive possession. Yup, he's the man.
                  Good point why was the franchise player sittin on the bench in crunch time?

Comment

this WAS an exciting loss even though it would have been sweeter to get the win

Comment

t_rapsfan24 wrote: View Post
                      this WAS an exciting loss even though it would have been sweeter to get the win
                      Don't take this negatively as I'm done ranting about AB. I'm kinda glad that we lost though because it really exposes the deficiencies of this team and it's coaching staff. If the team won, the culprits that got the team in a triple overtime situation gets a free pass (heck even in losses, certain players get tea-bagged by fans that simply look for scoring as the only benchmark for a player's impact on the team). This is yet another lesson in a season full of growing pains.

PS> I like the way the Nets are evolving. They're not hung up on certain players in their roster and will move assets to get to where they need to get. I wish this franchise did the same - you know, realize things ain't working out so you move players for better assets (but I digress).
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                        PS> I like the way the Nets are evolving. They're not hung up on certain players in their roster and will move assets to get to where they need to get. I wish this franchise did the same - you know, realize things ain't working out so you move players for better assets (but I digress).
                        The Nets have a franchise PG in Williams. The Raps need a franchise or at least all-star/legit first option.

Lopez was untouchable at every step of the Melo saga. If he had been included, the trade would have been done in preseason.

Comment

F*** bargs and F*** Triano! get those 2 scrubs outta here!

Comment

Toronto was a respected team in the carter davis era which shows that even though we are a canadian team in the "american" NBA we can have respect and players will want to come here but we need a franchise player and we need to have some success in the playoffs. And oh yeah Bargnani cant be anchoring our defense

Comment

If Bargs keep pulling this as his go-to game winning move Triano may have to look elsewhere. Problem I have is with 9 seconds you should be able to run something other than an iso, considering we don't have any iso quality players........yet.
                              Deadallus

Comment

Working...
                              X