No announcement yet.

2011 Draft Rumors & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal: Bucks get Beno, Stephen Jackson 9 & 19. Bobcats get pick 7 & Maggette. Kings get 10 & John Salmons.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      bobcats have the #7 and #9. good spot to be.
      Did they give up the #9 to the Bucks? Or did they retain it?

Comment

• bucks definitely get the most out of this deal.

kings will draft kemba.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
          Did they give up the #9 to the Bucks? Or did they retain it?
          yeah just ignore that post
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Deal: Bucks get Beno, Stephen Jackson 9 & 19. Bobcats get pick 7 & Maggette. Kings get 10 & John Salmons.
            Bucks get a great deal. Slick move by Hammond.

Comment

• The Bobcats really wanted that pick bad. They're going to eat $21M of Corey Maggette's bloated contract.

Comment

bucks definitely get the most out of this deal.

kings will draft kemba.
                Now they need a PG, so Kemba will be that guy. It'll be interesting to see how Evans and him mesh.

Comment

• wonder if jennings is getting sent packing
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• kemba is actually a perfect for the kings because he plays fine off the ball.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Word is Biyombo has a buyout issue which means he can't even sign a contract until its resolved. i guess this might be non-news considering the lockout and everything but worth mentioning.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Corrected deal: Bucks get Beno, Stephen Jackson, Shaun Livingston & 19. Bobcats get pick 7 & Maggette. Kings get 10 & John Salmons.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Word is Biyombo has a buyout issue which means he can't even sign a contract until its resolved. i guess this might be non-news considering the lockout and everything but worth mentioning.
                          Yeah, it's in the Biyombo thread. Like Arse said, it'll be tough to draft a guy who has age issues, health issues, now buyout issues.

Comment

• so to re-cap: the bucks just got 2 more pointguards. jennings gone?
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Anyone wanting to read my unabridged thoughts on the draft can do so here...
                              http://www.wearingfilm.com/picketfen...nal-wish-list/
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

so to re-cap: the bucks just got 2 more pointguards. jennings gone?
                                Bucks got a back up PG and an overpaid third string in Livingston.

SAC is going to take Jimmer or Kemba at 10???? That leaves them with no veteran PG.

Raptor Spin:

Calderon to Sacramento somehow, someway?

Devin Harris?

Raymond Felton?

Comment

Working...
                                X