2011 Draft Rumors & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duncan wrote: View Post
    Your point about Bargs and the Yi trade is a good one, and the only counter to that point is that Bargs was on his rookie deal at the time, and is now extended at $10M/per, and that makes him a little harder to trade.
    How many young seven footers who can give you 21PPG do you know of making only $10M/yr?

Comment

• Word is there's a big trade in the lotto that's going to blow all the mock drafts apart
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Link?

Comment

• Draft express twitter, sorry I'm on my phone dropping a pre-draft deuce
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Comment

• three way deal between the bucks, kings and bobkitties, apparently.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• partial of the deal - bucks get shaun livingston and captain jack, bobcats get #7 and magette
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• jordon hasn't veto'd it yet
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I heard it's seperate deals.. like 10 and Maggette for 19 and Stephen Jackson. As for the Kings, I'm not sure who's involved. I know there are big rumours that they've dealt the #7. Not sure to who. I know Cleveland is pushing hard for another lotto pick. They've offered up taking on bad salaries for their TPE. There was also the Felton and #22 pick. I'm sure Ujiri is high on Biyombo.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      partial of the deal - bucks get shaun livingston and captain jack, bobcats get #7 and magette
                      Damn. Bobcats REALLY like Biyombo (...Or Thompson). Poor Kemba. He's gonna slip far. There's talk that he might fall to the Knicks at 17.

Comment

• bucks get beano, #9 and #19
                        kings get salmons and #10
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• bucks shedding some serious contracts. good for them.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Thou Shalt Not

ceez wrote: View Post
                            bucks get beano, #9 and #19
                            Alright, now my mind is at ease. There was no way for the Raptors to get involved with this trade seeing how God himself doesn't want John Salmons having any dealings with the Raptors.

Comment

• bobcats have the #7 and #9. good spot to be.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                bucks get beano, #9 and #19
                                Wow. Pretty huge. So the Bucks get Livingston, SJax, #9 and #19 and give up Salmons, #10 and Maggette? Fantastic deal for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X