X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Kyrie didn't participate in these.
    So I doubt he'll slip at all.

And I'm pretty sure they get to choose which ones they participate in, so in regards to the bench pressing, the zeros might be for the guys who didn't bother doing them? Not sure. Thats weak. haha
    My bad, I forgot abut him chilling all week. The bench press thing is still ridiculous.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Yeah and when you have the #5 pick in this kind of draft you don't need to be taking that kind of gamble. There are players out there who are a lot better now with just as much potential if not more. If Colangelo is going to take a chance on a guy with some question marks it needs to be a guy with a much higher ceiling like Kanter or Knight... If either is there. if they want to play it as safe as possible in this draft then they should go with Kemba Walker if he's there. If Kanter, Knight and Walker are all on the board at #5 then I rank them Kanter, Walker, Knight. If they get one of those three then I can live with it. If they don't then I'll be a bit more uneasy although I could live Alec or Bismack if it ends up leading to a good payoff downtown the line. They may take some time, especially Burks.
      hes not worth a 5th pick, but maybe getting a late 10s mid 20s, i mean we are rebuilding, y not give this kid a chance, id rather him start than pay bargnani 10mil and jack up shots and not give ed davis and amir more playing time

Comment

• Burks or all of them?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Kyrie didn't participate in these.
          So I doubt he'll slip at all.

And I'm pretty sure they get to choose which ones they participate in, so in regards to the bench pressing, the zeros might be for the guys who didn't bother doing them? Not sure. Thats weak. haha
          Is the bench press 225 lbs like the NFL?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Is the bench press 225 lbs like the NFL?
            I'm only going from memory of when Kevin Durant was at the combine and couldn't even do 1 bench press, but I think it is 175lbs.
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• http://www.topendsports.com/sport/ba...-nba-draft.htm

Bench Press is 185lbs NBA, 225lbs NFL, 150 lbs NHL

An appropriate warm up procedure should be followed. For the NBA combine protocol, the warm up involves 10 push-ups, then after 60 seconds rest, 5 reps at 135 pounds, then after another 90 seconds attempt 185lbs as many times as possible.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• players with long wingspans have trouble with the bench, like leonard/durant. nothing to really be concerned about.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  http://www.topendsports.com/sport/ba...-nba-draft.htm

Bench Press is 185lbs NBA, 225lbs NFL, 150 lbs NHL
                  i bench like 240

Comment

• am i the only one that thinks Bargnani/Calderon or both will be traded on draft night?

Comment

• HuskyRaptor wrote: View Post
                      am i the only one that thinks Bargnani/Calderon or both will be traded on draft night?
                      Nope.

Comment

• HuskyRaptor wrote: View Post
                        am i the only one that thinks Bargnani/Calderon or both will be traded on draft night?
                        I'd be more comfortable with inserting hopes rather than thinks.

Comment

• Yay or nay? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbF1X...otation_347270

Comment

• I think Valanciunas has no athleticism whatsoever, and will never develop a big enough frame to guard nba centers.

Comment

• I really don't want to be negative but what role are the expectations of valanciunas, kantar, and vesley suppose to play if the raptors were to draft them. My understanding is that a player drafted in the lottery is suppose to be dominate at one end of the floor, I don't see anything closely resembling dominance with any of these players. I have been criticized for wanting faried but even the annoucers at the combine talked for a good while about how he is going to be a dominate rebounder and defender in the league. I just don't get it.

brandon knight is not the fast point guard and watching kemba destroy him its clear he is not going to be able to stay in front of people and he is not a physical defender which leads me to think he will not be a great defender on the next level.

kemba can stay in front of anyone but is small and will be muscled and its not like we have help at the rim so....

and no one has stepped up to the plate what makes kantar so much better than Nikola Mirotic cause looking at them side by side in the combine I don't see it

Comment

• Um
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X