No announcement yet.

2011 Draft Rumors & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faried? I love him, but he's the next Reggie Evans. Remember last year when Evans was putting up every shot after every offensive rebound? And then getting blocked? Buddy tried, but sometimes it's not to the benefit of the team. That is Faried's future. Unless he can extend his range significantly.

Comment

• I am starting to think people follow this site and our discussion and produce videos anytime we get deep talking about one particular player.

Draftexpress strength and weakness on kenneth faried video http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...th-Faried-3652

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        I am starting to think people follow this site and our discussion and produce videos anytime we get deep talking about one particular player.

Draftexpress strength and weakness on kenneth faried video http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...th-Faried-3652
        Our power is revealed. :lol:
        The kid looks like a great addition. And sometimes the 4 year college players adapt far better. And are a safer choice. Oftentimes these kids come out so early they are not emotionally ready for the NBA world. Not sure about requirements before the NBA draft, but some of them come out too fast.
        “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
          Our power is revealed. :lol:
          The kid looks like a great addition. And sometimes the 4 year college players adapt far better. And are a safer choice. Oftentimes these kids come out so early they are not emotionally ready for the NBA world. Not sure about requirements before the NBA draft, but some of them come out too fast.
          The reason why most GM's stay away from Seniors is because they've pretty much hit their ceiling. Farried very well could be one of these guys.

Comment

• Walker & Knight Rising

UCONN's Kemba Walker helps his stock every time he steps on the floor. His athleticism, ability to simply bring it every night, and the vastly improved form on his jump shot has him on top of a very impressive list of guard prospects. Kentucky's Brandon Knight will garner serious top 5 consideration as the draft approaches based on his performance here. He's shown scouts he can value possessions and make the key play at the right time. He's currently 9-26 from behind the arc for the tournament, including five huge ones yesterday, which validates his near 40% for the season. His turnovers are a bit high, but he's made up for them by getting after it on the defensive end, making the extra pass later in the shot clock, and knocking down key jump shots.
            Source: HoopsWorld.com

Comment

• If Irving and Barnes are off the board, give me Knight.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'd take Knight over Walker.

Comment

• That whole Kentucky team is playing some solid defense right now, I would like to see a Kentucky uconn final. Knight vs kemba I want to see if knight can redeem himself from the Maui tournament.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    I'd take Knight over Walker.
                    I am in that camp as well. I like what Walker can do, but I like the extra size that Knight brings more.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      That whole Kentucky team is playing some solid defense right now, I would like to see a Kentucky uconn final. Knight vs kemba I want to see if knight can redeem himself from the Maui tournament.
                      Aren't they playing each other in the semi-final? I think they are.

Comment

• Kemba and Knight play each other in the next round, can't wait for it. I'm on team Knight too, don't see how his draft stock gets hurt unless he really shits the bed in the tourney and/or has awful workouts.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          I am in that camp as well. I like what Walker can do, but I like the extra size that Knight brings more.
                          I'm not sure which I'd prefer. Size and 2 years younger are definitely in Knight's favor.

Comment

• Couple other dudes to watch in that game are Liggins and Lamb. Both great defenders and shooters. If they both opted for the draft (I don't think Liggins does) then I'd be all for buying/trading for a late first round pick to get them. They'd be perfect off the bench. Lamb, tho 6'5, has a 7'0 wingspan. That's just ridiculous.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm liking Knight's 6'3" size. He pretty much has the same attitibutes as Kemba, but looks like he could handle the 1 spot if needed.
                              I'm also digging the numbers he's put in as a freshman. Impressive.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                I'm liking Knight's 6'3" size. He pretty much has the same attitibutes as Kemba, but looks like he could handle the 1 spot if needed.
                                I'm also digging the numbers he's put in as a freshman. Impressive.
                                Except Knight averaged Less Assists, Less Rebounds, Less Points and Less Steals while putting up more 3 Pointers than Kemba has ever put up in his whole career. Though his numbers are impressive for a freshman, the fact that he's put up 220 3 pointers as a freshman doesn't lead you to believe he's 'shoot first' as you were saying was the problem with Kemba? Not sure I understand that.

Comment

Working...
                                X