Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Bismack.
    Hopefully. I'd be okay with Jonas too. I'm not feeling Kanter.

Comment

• Quixotic wrote: View Post
      No, I thought it was pretty clear the comparison was to Gasol. And the only person getting all flustered is you right now, so you chill out and get a sense of humor. =P
      Make me

Comment

• Not the best news tonight, but the raps can still get a good rotation player at 5. Leonard, Vessely, Biyumbo, Walker all should be available.

I think the big upgrade is gonna come from some kind of a trade with MIN. Bargs+Caldy+filler for Flynn+#2

Comment

• Raptors wrote: View Post
          Make me
          *tickle tickle tickle*

Okay, moving on...

Comment

• 1. Trade up with the twolves and take Kanter (I think the Jazz would take him)

2. Burks
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Bismack.
              I would take him but theres that issue with his age.

Ps... I'm actually fine with the 5th pick. Other than Irving, everyone else is up for grabs. I know Williams is suppose to go 2nd, but I just couldn't see him fit well with our current roster. I like Ed Davis and he should be starting PF. What raptors need is a good Center which Williams isn't.
              Last edited by Raptors; Tue May 17, 2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• It's going to be a long, long rebuild
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I think we're getting out of control with all the Draft Threads... Just saying... Hard to keep up with the conversation.

Comment

• Brandon Knight or Jonas Valanciunas will be the best player on the board at 5. If either of them are there you take them it's as simple as that. I hope the rumors about the Wolves trading their pick and Flynn for Calderon were true.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• According to ESPN twitter feeds (can't remember which guy), Minnesota has already stated that it is open to trading the #2 pick for veteran help...

I think Calderon & #5 pick for #2 pick would be a good trade that is fair for both teams. Toronto gets #2 overall pick and Minnesota gets a top-5 pick and a veteran PG to mentor Rubio

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/bry...o-post-lottery

BryCo after the lottery
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I hope the rumors about the Wolves trading their pick and Flynn for Calderon were true.
                          Whoever came up with those rumours still hasn't gotten over the fact that 420 is long gone.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            According to ESPN twitter feeds (can't remember which guy), Minnesota has already stated that it is open to trading the #2 pick for veteran help...

I think Calderon & #5 pick for #2 pick would be a good trade that is fair for both teams. Toronto gets #2 overall pick and Minnesota gets a top-5 pick and a veteran PG to mentor Rubio
                            Oh, please. Because I really don't like who's going to be most likely available at 5. Walker and Knight are not guys I'd want to take with the 5th pick. I'd seriously try and move up to the top 3 because I don't think anyone outside of that is really worth it.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Raptors wrote: View Post
                              Whoever came up with those rumours still hasn't gotten over the fact that 420 is long gone.
                              I could see Flynn & #2 for Calderon & #5 potentially working for both teams.

Minnesota unloads Flynn's contract and picks up a veteran player who is also a great PG mentor (and fellow Spaniard) for Rubio, while still getting a top-5 draft pick. There's a decent chance that Minnesota could still get the player they like at #5, since they don't need a PF (Love, Randolph), PG (Rubio) or SF (Beasley, Johnson). One of Kanter/Valanciunas will likely be there at #5, as a young C for Minny.

Toronto unloads Calderon's contract, picks up another decent high-potential young PG to compete with Bayless and could snag Williams with the #2 pick.

I doubt this is the last rumor we'll here in the next month! lol
                              Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue May 17, 2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• If by draft night and we're still picking 5th, i say kemba or brandon if they're still available and try to add a center through the off season, drafting a center even if its jonas or enes, will still take a lil time for them to develop statisticaly. If we do get a pg, i guess jose's time is up in T.O. But then again, with BC back in charge, we all know that he is full of surprises though its usually a 50/50 chance of us loving it or hating it. I say sit back cus its gonna be one interesting off season.

Comment

Working...
                                X