Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bosh or Bargs

Raptors Republic Starter albertan_10's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bosh or Bargs

Did you see his stats tonight?

http://www.nba.com/games/20110308/PO...#nbaGIboxscore

3/11 FG, 1/1 FT, 4 rebounds, 2 turnovers. This guy sucks. Even Bargnani isn't that bad in 40 minutes

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you see his stats last season, or the six seasons before? when he was our #1 for most of em? C'MON MAN! This ain't even a discussion... Not to mention our record. Why does everyone still wanna bring up Bosh anyways, he's gone! Get over it!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Rookie webcrawler89's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, let's not talk about the past, but the present and the future please.

Leave the Cryami cHeat alone.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Did you see his stats last season, or the six seasons before? when he was our #1 for most of em? C'MON MAN! This ain't even a discussion... Not to mention our record. Why does everyone still wanna bring up Bosh anyways, he's gone! Get over it!
    Good point. He's gone. Wanted to be in the spotlight and is getting it now. This is everything Raptors not Everything Bosh.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

No point Bosh stinks now. Much like Carter started stinking after he left the raps. The heat aren't going to make it nowhere and they will realise that soon enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is very much a Shareef Abdur-Rahim for me now ...

He seemed like a Legit All-Star while with a bad team, but once you put him around ACTUAL good players, you see that he is NOT all that special of a player.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

He seemed like a Legit All-Star while with a bad team, but once you put him around ACTUAL good players, you see that he is NOT all that special of a player.
    Exactly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    No point Bosh stinks now. Much like Carter started stinking after he left the raps. The heat aren't going to make it nowhere and they will realise that soon enough.
    I agree with your comments, for this year only though. Next year I guarantee they'll all be in the gym all summer to come out strong next year. They all seemed concentrated on getting new contracts and fanfare last off-season to truly make a run at the top guns this season, more just hoping it would all come together. They'll make a couple moves in the off-season and likely grab a nice Center, possibly PG. How could a player not wanna play with two of the top players in the world?

That being said, I'm still not counting them out this year...

Bosh is still better than Bargs now matter what the haters will say. Any true ball fan knows this... Bargs may have more "talent", but it will never come to true fruition! SORRY!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Beijing '08?? No??
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Beijing '08?? No??
    Hmm... good point. Touchè.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... good point. Touchè.
    Alright, Alright! *Matt MacCanaughey in Dazed N Confuzed*
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, Alright! *Matt MacCanaughey in Dazed N Confuzed*
    hahah Thats exactly how I read it.

Raptors Republic Starter tonious35's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    I can't say Vince Carter sucks, he just plays when he wants to play. That's the worst damn thing any team that gets him now have to witness...

I'll take Bargs (my head hurts now saying that) because he doesn't tweet (hopefully he doesn't, someone check, please) we know he's not going to rebound and he's even making it obvious to us that he's never going to rebound the ball until the right coach and teammates force him to.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite frankly, I wouldn't choose either, but if it's between the two, I'd take Bosh every day of the week. I also wouldn't base my opinion on one game. Or else maybe we should compare Bosh's game against Bargnani's where he went 5-24 and grabbed 3 rebounds?

For the season, Bosh has a higher field goal percentage, a higher true shooting percentage, grabs nearly 3 more rpg, gets more steals, blocks the same number of shot, gets the same number of assists and turns the ball over less. Plus, he's a better defender. Oh, but Bargnani scores 4 more ppg while taking 5 more shots.

I know there's a lot of hate for Bosh here, but the guy is a much better player than Bargnani. Easily.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Quite frankly, I wouldn't choose either, but if it's between the two, I'd take Bosh every day of the week. I also wouldn't base my opinion on one game. Or else maybe we should compare Bosh's game against Bargnani's where he went 5-24 and grabbed 3 rebounds?

For the season, Bosh has a higher field goal percentage, a higher true shooting percentage, grabs nearly 3 more rpg, gets more steals, blocks the same number of shot, gets the same number of assists and turns the ball over less. Plus, he's a better defender. Oh, but Bargnani scores 4 more ppg while taking 5 more shots.

I know there's a lot of hate for Bosh here, but the guy is a much better player than Bargnani. Easily.
    Tim... you always say it best! Which is why most of the time I don't even bother...
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim... you always say it best! Which is why most of the time I don't even bother...
    Thank you, sir. I'm putting you in my will.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

bosh comes out strong every year, every year he fades. you know who wouldn't want to pay with those guys? Anyone who wants to touch the ball.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously? It depends. Bosh is the better player, but I prefer having Bargnani. But also, Bosh has a higher trade value so if we have him we could probably get another all-star. But honestly, why do we even bother with Bosh related threads. He's gone.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

bosh cries.

i'd pick him if we had a WNBA team.

he should have a prescription for paxil built into his contract.
    Last edited by heinz57; Wed Mar 9th, 2011 at 08:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I think people feel they need to constantly fool themselves that Bargnani is a better player than Bosh to help cope with the fact that Bosh threw the Raptors fans under the bus and is probably going to win a ring.

When Bosh was the lead guy in Toronto his stats were superior to Bargnani's now. Bosh's stats are down in Miami because he's being asked to play a different role that can't always be quantified in the box score. Just watching game film alone of both these guys for years now should be enough to safely say Chris Bosh is ahead of Andrea Bargnani and it's not even close.

Nobody has to like Bosh. I personally don't like the guy after how he handled his FA but I'm not going to stand here and lie to myself about his skill level... I can't stand KG and he's a lot better than Bargnani too.

Thread Information