Would you welcome Bosh back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadallus wrote: View Post
    Why take him back? Where did we go with him on the team? Plus his rep has taken such a beating around the league that we wouldn't be able to bring in players to play with him. He's become the league's joke. Look how Melo and Stat immediately assumed he was the one shedding tears in the locker room. Durantula called him a fake tough guy. He pulled off the gayest dive in the histroy of the NBA. During the pregame on the weekend they talked about how James and Wade teamed up to win and didn't even mention Bosh. Chalmers ignored him after he tried to jack Mario up when he nailed a big three against the Bulls. He's a joke. Miami can keep him and his occasional double-doubles.
    This. Perfect.
    “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

no.

Comment

I think you could get more for him than anyone currently on the Raptors so I'd trade for him [Bargs and Barbosa] and then move him for something we really want.

Comment

Bosh is damaged goods.
          Deep down has completely lost any edge or confidence he had.
          This Miami debacle has truly fucked his career - he's already damaged goods from his rupaul/soft/boshmallow reputation.
          The only way for him to get any credibility back is to start playing aggressively and at some point take on a bigger player in a physical altercation, (and win that altercation in the minds of NBA fans) and get tossed from a game.
          He cries inside every day.

So clearly the answer to your question is fuck no no no no no a thousand times no.
          Last edited by OTFP; Thu Mar 10, 2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

im actually waiting for the Bosh-lovers to post. Those who have been saying "he put 7 years of his career on this team", he fulfilled his contract so leave him alone, etc etc....

i wonder where they are...

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              im actually waiting for the Bosh-lovers to post. Those who have been saying "he put 7 years of his career on this team", he fulfilled his contract so leave him alone, etc etc....

he cries. i dont think the bosh-lovers are all too forgiving of that.

for example, as a bosh hater.. if bosh killed a lion with his bare hands.. i'd be like "What a dude! He's like super-dude! He's my new favourite player on the planet!"

thats the minimum he'd have to do though... especially with the crying in his portfolio

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                he cries. i dont think the bosh-lovers are all too forgiving of that.

for example, as a bosh hater.. if bosh killed a lion with his bare hands.. i'd be like "What a dude! He's like super-dude! He's my new favourite player on the planet!"

thats the minimum he'd have to do though... especially with the crying in his portfolio
                Whats sad, is that even if he did kill a Lion with his barehands, PETA would find something to bitch about. Those guys can never just think something is COOL. Geez.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Whats sad, is that even if he did kill a Lion with his barehands, PETA would find something to bitch about. Those guys can never just think something is COOL. Geez.
                  F$%& PETA. lack of meat makes you a hateful whiny cun+

i went vegan for the majority of 2010 for health reasons... i can fully confirm, i was totally a hateful whiny cun+ for the entire year..

that first steak afterwards, you could literally see happiness glowing around me for the entire day.

Comment

After the fall out between him and Colangelo, I don't think he'd be welcomed back here with open arms. In addition, at his salry, I wsouldn't take a flyer on him.

Comment

This is a silly thread, because a few months ago there was just as much debate whether he was worth a max contract, which he is not. And that was before all his stupid "look at me" behavior. He's worth even less now, in my opinion.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post

I'd welcome him back. Bosh put 7 years of his career on this team. He fulfilled his contract so leave him alone, etc etc....

Comment

I said this even when he was here...being a double double king or being a 20-10 man just means that you're really good at two things...but not great at either of them. That's not the max contract you want to hamstring your team with. Give me someone else who gets those points and some defensive guy who can get more rebounds and fill out the team (and no, i'm not talking about bargnani and evans). BTW, like the MJ statue in Chicago, should we erect a statue of the great explorers Bosh, Carter and McGrady searching for the promised land with their flat earth maps?

Comment

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll no
                            Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                            Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                            Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

I will say I would welcome him back if we didn't give up much to get him and parlay that into another trade to ship his fake tough guy tranny ass outta here

i mean the guy only left so he could 'get a fresh start' to cut his hair. if he did it while still being in Toronto, he would've just proven that Shaq was right about the Rupaul comments.
                              Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                              Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                              Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

ahoang wrote: View Post
                                I will say I would welcome him back if we didn't give up much to get him and parlay that into another trade to ship his fake tough guy tranny ass outta here

i mean the guy only left so he could 'get a fresh start' to cut his hair. if he did it while still being in Toronto, he would've just proven that Shaq was right about the Rupaul comments.
                                I like players who asceratin their true roles, not jump shooting big men like Bargs and Bosh. Dirk is the only exception.

Comment

Working...
                                X