Would you welcome Bosh back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick wrote: View Post
    I like players who asceratin their true roles, not jump shooting big men like Bargs and Bosh. Dirk is the only exception.
    True. He speaks German. Anyone that speaks German can't be THAT bad....

Comment

Germany is where entertainment careers go to die... ask david hasellhoff... or montell jordan..

Comment

Bosh has too much baggage now. He would have to forgo salary, work his ass off, get traded here for essentially nothing (NO YOUNG TALENT or picks) and accept being a third option before it even became an option. We already know what we get when we cater to him and pay him the max and that isnt going to get us anywhere.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
          This is a silly thread, because a few months ago there was just as much debate whether he was worth a max contract, which he is not. And that was before all his stupid "look at me" behavior. He's worth even less now, in my opinion.
          if its silly, why you posting here then? hahaha im just joking ebrian.
          I admit it is a silly thread, but i just thought id provoke the thoughts of both Bosh lovers and haters alike.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            I'd welcome him back. Bosh put 7 years of his career on this team. He fulfilled his contract so leave him alone, etc etc....
            hahaha nice to hear from you again Doc.

Comment

The guy burned the bridge before leaving town, there is no way at least in the forseeable future I would want him back.

Not to mention that he isn't worth the money.

The guy is a joke, he is like the nerd that thought teaming up with the cool kids like Lebron and Wade would also make him cool but the reality is that now he feels like a bigger nerd.

He wanted the spot light on him, well sir it is now shining bright.

Comment

The only bosh id welcome back is Joel... he can be our new ball boy and after every miami loss we can make him fill up all the racks again.

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                  The only bosh id welcome back is Joel... he can be our new ball boy and after every miami loss we can make him fill up all the racks again.
                  if i was BC, i'd sign joel bosh to a 10 day contract 9 days before every game against the heat... just so i could make a spectacle of firing him during the game.

Comment

No. Bosh isn't worth his salary now and his contract will get only worse as the years add on and his knees start to go.

Comment

Look at it this way:

He'd be the best player on this team... by far. At this point, I'd welcome back McGrady or Carter.

Comment

How about for his TPE?

First of all, no.

Second of all, has a player ever been traded back for a trade exception that he created? If we could get him back for that and Peja's contract, or one of the expirings and trade him for a pick, sure! I just would not let him play as much as Peja did for us.

Truthfully, I think he did conduct himself well until half way through his last season before turning into an egotistical media bitch. The two balance off and I have no feelings against him nor for him.

Comment

Honestly I would at the end of his contract as an aging vet and some points in the paint. Right now that man would be a curse on this franchise.

Comment

Here a question...
                            would this be a BIG3, 1st option Derozan, 2nd option bosh 3rd option bargnani?
                            I kind think it would be pretty decent aactualy.

Comment

EaseMyPain wrote: View Post
                              Truthfully, I think he did conduct himself well until half way through his last season before turning into an egotistical media bitch. The two balance off and I have no feelings against him nor for him.
                              I agree, i dont see why he just didint shut his mouth. just say you have no comment at this point in time. but all he did was blab on about everything, then take it back, then say it again in different words. it was so sketchy. Why didint the league investigate this when gilbert offereed to pay for the investigation. there were interviews where bosh completely messed up and told the truth about this being setup. cant recall the line but it was during the big 3 opening celebration. the investigation wouldnt have accomplished much but atleast miami would loose alot fo money and drafts

Comment

[QUOTE= BTW, like the MJ statue in Chicago, should we erect a statue of the great explorers Bosh, Carter and McGrady searching for the promised land with their flat earth maps?[/QUOTE]

Sooo true lol, i tihnk bosh has definetly hit the greenest pasture of the ex raptors. I tihnk mcgrady is abit unfair, id say stoudemire instead. all three , d.stoudemire, VC and bosh all left and all three went down hill stat wise and were bitch-made.

Comment

Working...
                                X