Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    arianny celeste?
    Mmmm ...

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Mmmm ...
    if you havent yet, go to mmafighting.com, and dig up the video there of the ring girls at bondi beach in australia from a few weeks back

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Raptors Republic Starter Deadallus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Why take him back? Where did we go with him on the team? Plus his rep has taken such a beating around the league that we wouldn't be able to bring in players to play with him. He's become the league's joke. Look how Melo and Stat immediately assumed he was the one shedding tears in the locker room. Durantula called him a fake tough guy. He pulled off the gayest dive in the histroy of the NBA. During the pregame on the weekend they talked about how James and Wade teamed up to win and didn't even mention Bosh. Chalmers ignored him after he tried to jack Mario up when he nailed a big three against the Bulls. He's a joke. Miami can keep him and his occasional double-doubles.
    Deadallus

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate you, sir.
    honest answer... i wouldn't welcome him back, but i'd accept that he is back. i cheer for my team first and foremost.. regardless of who's on it...

wouldn't give up a god damn thing for him though.... but i dont exactly have control over that
    That had me laughing for a while.

No wouldn't want him back. Dries up the ball movement and we have enough problems with that still with him gone.

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this a trial balloon question by Hadi trying to gauge interest in TO?

He wasnt a leader then and he isnt now.

Aldridge took him to the woodshed last night.

He is overpaid and not worth the capspace.

Does anyone want the stagnant offence with the 20 pts.?

And these just off the top....and btw you put too much value on his current trade value.

NO NO NO

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    No.
    No.
    The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority. - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    No.
    hell mother f**kin' NO!

Raptors Republic Starter raptorsking's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    Common Apollo, defend yourself! hahahaha
    Seriously, why wont you want Bosh back on this team? feelings aside....
    cause he's getting paid a zillion dollars a minute and really isnt that good and it would bring us back to the 40 win team we have been accustomed to with little chance of improving .

Raptors Republic Starter hotfuzz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets be a masochist here and torture the Bosh-haters (including me), but lets say, in some weird scheme (stars and planets aligned, seas calmed down), with Bosh not liking his situation in Miami, he calls a truce with BC and Triano, asks Miami for a trade and says I made a mistake and I want to come back to Toronto.

Would you give up either Amir or Davis to get Bosh back? I mean feelings aside, Bosh is still a double-double monster if he is the #1 option on the team. If it meant shipping out Andrea, would you consider getting Bosh back?

Do you think he is still worth rebuilding with? The Raps can either draft or sign a center and wing, with the nice picks and cap space....

Personally, if i would consider my emotions, fuck no. But feelings aside, id probably consider a Bargnani-Johnson-Anjinca for Bosh trade.

I know im gonna get pounded for this post but, what the heck.

Any thoughts?
    Nope, been there done that. We have all seen how that movie goes!
    "Duh! Winning"
    - Charlie Sheen

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Given his contract, no I wouldn't take Bosh back. With a hard cap likely coming, it would severely hamper this team and probably force them to trade some of their up and coming young guys. In retrospect, losing Bosh was probably the best thing that happened to this team. BC can now build his team his way and we've gone from a slow plodding, predictable 1/2 court offensive team to a fast break, push the ball type of a team. With the right draft choice this summer and some additions via free agency or trades, we'll have a competitive team soon enough. Bosh chose his path. He's in love with the limelight but he's beginning to realize that the media will break you just as soon as they build you up. I think he needs to learn his lesson. Maybe when his contract expires and he's about 32 or so, I wouldn't mind taking him back at a much lower rate but not now.

Raptors Republic Starter bloodyhandedgod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Deadallus wrote: View Post
    Why take him back? Where did we go with him on the team? Plus his rep has taken such a beating around the league that we wouldn't be able to bring in players to play with him. He's become the league's joke. Look how Melo and Stat immediately assumed he was the one shedding tears in the locker room. Durantula called him a fake tough guy. He pulled off the gayest dive in the histroy of the NBA. During the pregame on the weekend they talked about how James and Wade teamed up to win and didn't even mention Bosh. Chalmers ignored him after he tried to jack Mario up when he nailed a big three against the Bulls. He's a joke. Miami can keep him and his occasional double-doubles.
    This. Perfect.
    I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

no.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you could get more for him than anyone currently on the Raptors so I'd trade for him [Bargs and Barbosa] and then move him for something we really want.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is damaged goods.
    Deep down has completely lost any edge or confidence he had.
    This Miami debacle has truly fucked his career - he's already damaged goods from his rupaul/soft/boshmallow reputation.
    The only way for him to get any credibility back is to start playing aggressively and at some point take on a bigger player in a physical altercation, (and win that altercation in the minds of NBA fans) and get tossed from a game.
    He cries inside every day.

So clearly the answer to your question is fuck no no no no no a thousand times no.
    Last edited by OTFP; Thu Mar 10th, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

im actually waiting for the Bosh-lovers to post. Those who have been saying "he put 7 years of his career on this team", he fulfilled his contract so leave him alone, etc etc....

i wonder where they are...

Post Thanks / Like

im actually waiting for the Bosh-lovers to post. Those who have been saying "he put 7 years of his career on this team", he fulfilled his contract so leave him alone, etc etc....

i wonder where they are...
    he cries. i dont think the bosh-lovers are all too forgiving of that.

for example, as a bosh hater.. if bosh killed a lion with his bare hands.. i'd be like "What a dude! He's like super-dude! He's my new favourite player on the planet!"

thats the minimum he'd have to do though... especially with the crying in his portfolio

Post Thanks / Like

he cries. i dont think the bosh-lovers are all too forgiving of that.

for example, as a bosh hater.. if bosh killed a lion with his bare hands.. i'd be like "What a dude! He's like super-dude! He's my new favourite player on the planet!"

thats the minimum he'd have to do though... especially with the crying in his portfolio
    Whats sad, is that even if he did kill a Lion with his barehands, PETA would find something to bitch about. Those guys can never just think something is COOL. Geez.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Whats sad, is that even if he did kill a Lion with his barehands, PETA would find something to bitch about. Those guys can never just think something is COOL. Geez.
    F$%& PETA. lack of meat makes you a hateful whiny cun+

i went vegan for the majority of 2010 for health reasons... i can fully confirm, i was totally a hateful whiny cun+ for the entire year..

that first steak afterwards, you could literally see happiness glowing around me for the entire day.

Post Thanks / Like

After the fall out between him and Colangelo, I don't think he'd be welcomed back here with open arms. In addition, at his salry, I wsouldn't take a flyer on him.

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a silly thread, because a few months ago there was just as much debate whether he was worth a max contract, which he is not. And that was before all his stupid "look at me" behavior. He's worth even less now, in my opinion.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information