Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake Griffin is coming to an NBA court near you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin is coming to an NBA court near you!

The Los Angeles Clippers have targeted Jan. 20 as the night they hope rookie forward Blake Griffin(notes) finally makes his NBA debut, a league source told Yahoo! Sports.

The Clippers play the Chicago Bulls at Staples Center on Jan. 20 before departing for an eight-game road trip. Griffin, the top pick in the 2009 draft, has yet to play because of a stress fracture in his left kneecap. If Griffin is healthy enough to face the Bulls, he’ll play limited minutes.

Griffin began doing on-court workouts with Clippers assistant coach Fred Vinson on Dec. 28, but isn’t expected to be cleared for contact until the middle of this month. Griffin hasn’t put on any additional weight, despite the layoff and has worked on his 3-point shot and ball handling. He’ll likely come off the bench once he does return.
    Yahoo Sports

I don't know about you but I'm excited to see the big fella get started.

I'm excited to see Baron Davis' AST/TO radio improve on my fantasy team!
    RR OG

Comment

The debut of Blake Griffin...finally!!!

It will be exciting to see the Clippers make a push for the 8th seed in the west (currently only 3.5 games back) with Blake in the lineup!

Comment

Yeah and I like a lot of players on that team so fingers crossed on that. Camby, Kaman, Griffin, Gordan, you have to like those guys. Davis... Ah, not so much but the guy can still play!

Comment

I hope he does well.

it will be nice if Blake's contribution somehow be able to lift the Clippers into the post season.

Comment

Working...
          X