Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple Observations from the CHA game yesterday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Observations from the CHA game yesterday.

Was sitting 20 rows back, so wasn't super close, but close enough to hear the chatter and see the names on the jerseys. haha

-Ajinca hit FIVE 3 pointers in a row in before the game at shoot-around. Me and my buddy were high fiving after seeing him hit 3. Was impressive to say the least.

-My ticket had a picture of Jarrett Jack on it .... FAIL.

-Reggie doesn't even bother to shoot-around. Ever. Before the game or at Half-Time. Just stands there like the awkward kid in Gym Class.

-The Croud LOVES Reggies hustle. Even people who didn't know much about the game were saying 'That guy is crazy! He never stops!'

-Julian Wright is the Cheerleader on the team. Dude gives every Starter a high-five at half court before tip off, then gives all the coaches, trainers, towel boys, bench warmers, everyone, a High-Five. Was pretty funny to see.

-Jay actually listens to his Assistants. You'll see them point to a few things on the court, than a few minutes later you'll see him pointing to the exact same place to the same guy.

Thats about it. Was a fun game. Just couldn't get past that '5 point' hump.
    Not alot of people there, but the ones that were, were pretty into it.

The turnover Calderon had with about 1:10 left felt like a, "Oh sh!t, we might win. Here someone take the ball from me." It was a really uncharacteristic turnover for Jose and one that ensured the 5 point hump was never crossed.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      The turnover Calderon had with about 1:10 left felt like a, "Oh sh!t, we might win. Here someone take the ball from me." It was a really uncharacteristic turnover for Jose and one that ensured the 5 point hump was never crossed.
      Ahh, the illusion of playing hard....

Natural instinct watching the game was "wtf Jose?"....then calm prevailed and I went "good boy Jose keep those pong balls in play".

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        I didn't even get too upset at the turnover, just a little disappointed. At least they actually ran a play that involved some movement and an attempt to penetrate. Unlike a certain triple-overtime game in England where the the final play was, catch the ball at the elbow. Hold it. Hold it. Hoooooold it. Jumpshot.
        Deadallus

Comment

Working...
        X