Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this trade out

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=49e9ufr what you guys think

boring, I don't think this would help out any team in this deal, therefore this trade would not happen. The warriors would not give up Curry still with 3 years left on his rookie contract, he is already shown us he is the real deal in only his sophmore year. Diop has already proven he is a bit of a bust in Cleaveland he is insufficent in this trade along with Najera who are players who would be just filling in spots on the team our how you have done made a trade work with there contract numbers. Good try, I just don't believe Golden state would give Curry up that easy.
    Last edited by goldenboy78; Mon Mar 14, 2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Why would Golden State trade away two of their three best players for 3 guys that are really not as good as the traded players?

Comment

Charlotte has to give golden state everyone of their draft picks until 3012 for golden state to consider that.

Comment

Do you think golden state wants to pay 70 million over 5 years for David lee

Comment

Its not as if hes playing badly. He's averaging 16 and 9 with Biedrins beside him. They're looking to replace Biedrins, not Lee.

Comment

The Warriors are getting pretty much what they paid for. They knew exactly what they were doing when they gave him that contract. For them to give him Lee and Curry and get Bayless, Bargnani and Kleiza is an awful deal for Golden State. Charlotte loves that deal because they get rid of Diop and his crap contract.

Comment

I don't think MJ is going to want to have $32M tied up in the PF position with Lee, Diaw, and Thomas.

Comment

1- the owner in Oakland LOVES David Lee and made a point to say he will not move him and has zero regrets signing him. They won't trade him.
                  2- Jordan will not take on that contract. As bad as he is at talent identification, he would not make this move especially for the money.
                  3- We shouldn't deal with Jordan.

I read an account this year (I think from Jerry West but not sure) that it is not free trade in the NBA. Some teams will not deal with certain other teams and are comfortable working with specific GM's, which of course we see when teams consistently trade wth each other over the years. I would say that Jordan has made Charlotte a black-balled team for the Raptors, and perhaps a few others. Sure if you can steal Gerald Wallace, but otherwise take a flying f*&% at the moon Mikey.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                    1- the owner in Oakland LOVES David Lee and made a point to say he will not move him and has zero regrets signing him. They won't trade him.
                    2- Jordan will not take on that contract. As bad as he is at talent identification, he would not make this move especially for the money.
                    3- We shouldn't deal with Jordan.

I read an account this year (I think from Jerry West but not sure) that it is not free trade in the NBA. Some teams will not deal with certain other teams and are comfortable working with specific GM's, which of course we see when teams consistently trade wth each other over the years. I would say that Jordan has made Charlotte a black-balled team for the Raptors, and perhaps a few others. Sure if you can steal Gerald Wallace, but otherwise take a flying f*&% at the moon Mikey.
                    Even the Wallace trade nearly never happened as they reportedly walked away in the last hour after it had been leaked everywhere only to get it done last minute. I don't think Jordan sees the forest through the trees.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Even the Wallace trade nearly never happened as they reportedly walked away in the last hour after it had been leaked everywhere only to get it done last minute. I don't think Jordan sees the forest through the trees.
                      Definitely not. Probably how he got into gambling trouble in the 90's.

Comment

Working...
                      X