Final: Toronto Raptors 108 - Orlando Magic 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are we like that 47 win team again?
    Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

Refs suck. We fucking almost lost cuz of them
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Awesome game. The momentum changed late and it started to look like one of those late game debacles but props to Jay and his team for getting it done.

Comment

Not sure why Bosh wasn't taking it to Howard in the last 4 minutes of the game. Howard had his 5th foul by then and one of Bosh's new found talents this season is drawing fouls and getting to the line. He went back to waiting for the double team to come and then passing out for the open (or not so open) three and the Raps were all too happy to chuck the ball at the basket. Man, we looked terrible over the last few minutes of that game. Orlando got the ball on offence and we would foul (even the ghost fouls that Bags was getting) and put them on the line. Then on offence we try to get Bosh the ball and then settle for a forced 3 pointer which we miss. Back and forth until our lead is all but gone. Thank God Hedo drove, forced the foul and got to the line. After that the Magic had to foul and put us on the line just for clock management.

We played great for 3 quarters, but that last quarter was just bad! We looked scared with the ball on offence and I think we were very lucky that Redick didn't make a couple of those 3's at the end, or that Jack wasn't called on the back-court violation when he stepped on the half-court line (or that Beli wasn't called for stepping on the sideline near the end of the game).

Great to get the W, especially over a team like the Magic that has had our number all season, but man we almost blew it!

Comment

Wow, what a game! I damn nearly shit myself near the end of it! Raps played 3 quarters of great ball last night. I liked Jay's plan of playing D12 straight up and protecting the 3pt line. The 4th was scary man. Everything came together like a perfect storm for the Dinos to lose. Bullshit phantom calls by the refs on Bargs (which at this point I'm getting really sick and tired of-no effing respect for him man!) and others, Magic offense caught on fire, Raps settling for jumpers on offense, crowd got into etc...

But a W is a W baby!

Comment

Working...
            X