Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too busy watching the laffs. at least they're kinda playing for something?

i think we should be playing alabi. it's garbage time, we're clearly lottery bound (top 5).
    Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
    Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
    Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Please stop digging yourself into this hole, i feel bad for you now
      Your a dork who knows nothing about basketball. That alone should have you banned, as everytime you write something we are all dumber for having to read it.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
        Your a dork who knows nothing about basketball. That alone should have you banned, as everytime you write something we are all dumber for having to read it.
        Well, at least my name isn't "Nick", LMFAO

Comment

GarbageTime wrote: View Post
          please don't. Your complete intolerance towards a persons sexual preference is simply wrong. You feeling anything towards me is simply misplaced. Thinking that being gay is heinous...

Feel sorry for yourself after all those insults and degrading comments you made. It is not becoming.

Be proud my man don't hide it. Let it out. Let the world know.

I bet Bargnani would appreciate it. He hardly seems like someone who would be opposed to homosexuality.
          Dude, stop. Your alleged "pro-gay rights" stance is undermined by your insinuation that multipaul is a homosexual. I don't want to make assumptions about you, but most people I know who are gay or active in the gay rights community don't try to assign the "gay" label to people they don't know. You may be for gay rights, but it doesn't ring sincere. Futhermore, whether multipaul is gay or not gay, in the closet or not in the closet, what right do you have to make judgments on his sexuality or sexual preference? Multipaul definitely has a man crush on bargs, but that man crush has been exhibited in a purely platonic way. You construing anything about multipaul's sexuality is uncalled for, and defending your self by saying you are pro gay(which you may be) doesn't mean that you have the right to decide how someone else sexually identifies. Furthermore, if you really don't care whether someone is gay or not, why is it important to you to infer that multipaul is gay? Why even bring it up in the first place? The answer, which should be painfully obvious by now is that there was no reason to bring it up, and even less reason to go back to that well. As much as it pains me to say it, I agree with multi-paul. Let it go.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

please don't. Your complete intolerance towards a persons sexual preference is simply wrong. You feeling anything towards me is simply misplaced. Thinking that being gay is heinous...

Feel sorry for yourself after all those insults and degrading comments you made. It is not becoming.

Be proud my man don't hide it. Let it out. Let the world know.

I bet Bargnani would appreciate it. He hardly seems like someone who would be opposed to homosexuality.
            Last time I tried to defend myself against a maggot like you I got banned, so I will take the high rode and watch you fail.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
              Dude, stop. Your alleged "pro-gay rights" stance is undermined by your insinuation that multipaul is a homosexual. I don't want to make assumptions about you, but most people I know who are gay or active in the gay rights community don't try to assign the "gay" label to people they don't know. You may be for gay rights, but it doesn't ring sincere. Futhermore, whether multipaul is gay or not gay, in the closet or not in the closet, what right do you have to make judgments on his sexuality or sexual preference? Multipaul definitely has a man crush on bargs, but that man crush has been exhibited in a purely platonic way. You construing anything about multipaul's sexuality is uncalled for, and defending your self by saying you are pro gay(which you may be) doesn't mean that you have the right to decide how someone else sexually identifies. Furthermore, if you really don't care whether someone is gay or not, why is it important to you to infer that multipaul is gay? Why even bring it up in the first place? The answer, which should be painfully obvious by now is that there was no reason to bring it up, and even less reason to go back to that well. As much as it pains me to say it, I agree with multi-paul. Let it go.
              This is what I find quite interesting. Did I insinuate that Multipaul may be gay? Well interpret that for what you will, it really is of minor importance....

but I do SERIOUSLY think calling the idea of being homosexual 'heinous' is incredibly close minded, homophobic and wrong. I also think that saying that someone should be banned because they feel strongly for gay rights is wrong. Now if he is not against gay rights, but still thinks one should be banned for 'insinuating'(as you put it) that he is gay... is that really any better?

What does it matter if one is gay or not? What does it matter if one calls someone gay? Isn't taking that as an insult in and of itself exactly where the problem lies? If one was to say... oh you or so muslim, or you are so african american, or you are so white or you are so straight, or you are so christian. Would you think that is 'heinous'? Would you call that heinous? Would you call for punishment towards that individual?

The greatest tradegy that befell the Jews was indifference and silence. So criticize me for not being silent. Criticize me for not being indifferent. Criticize me for being open and honest. It does not change what is really wrong here. That said, I will let it go, to appease the masses that don't want to see reality for what it really is, the minute he apologize for saying that being gay, or that being called gay, is 'heinous' and should be punishable.

Thank You.

Also.... Bargnani sucks. Anyone who thinks otherwise is gay.

Comment

Last time I tried to defend myself against a maggot like you I got banned, so I will take the high rode and watch you fail.
                sure changed your avatar pretty fast didn't ya.

Comment

sure changed your avatar pretty fast didn't ya.
                  I would love to comment back, but I value being able to post on this board more than I do you and your pathetic life.

BTW, what's it like having a test tube for a mom?

Comment

I would love to comment back, but I value being able to post on this board more than I do you and your pathetic life.

BTW, what's it like having a test tube for a mom?
                    so is asking for an apology towards the homosexual community for your inappropriate comments too much to ask?

Is Multipaul's inability to do so not proof of what I stated above?

Comment

so is asking for an apology towards the homosexual community for your inappropriate comments too much to ask?

Is Multipaul's inability to do so not proof of what I stated above?
                      I feel bad because this could have been a decent thread, so I apologize to the creator of it.

Garbage Time seriously let it drop buddy, your comments arent funny and you have ruined a good thread.

Your insecurities are your own business, don't push them on to other ppl.

Comment

This is what I find quite interesting. Did I insinuate that Multipaul may be gay? Well interpret that for what you will, it really is of minor importance....

but I do SERIOUSLY think calling the idea of being homosexual 'heinous' is incredibly close minded, homophobic and wrong. I also think that saying that someone should be banned because they feel strongly for gay rights is wrong. Now if he is not against gay rights, but still thinks one should be banned for 'insinuating'(as you put it) that he is gay... is that really any better?

What does it matter if one is gay or not? What does it matter if one calls someone gay? Isn't taking that as an insult in and of itself exactly where the problem lies? If one was to say... oh you or so muslim, or you are so african american, or you are so white or you are so straight, or you are so christian. Would you think that is 'heinous'? Would you call that heinous? Would you call for punishment towards that individual?

The greatest tradegy that befell the Jews was indifference and silence. So criticize me for not being silent. Criticize me for not being indifferent. Criticize me for being open and honest. It does not change what is really wrong here. That said, I will let it go, to appease the masses that don't want to see reality for what it really is, the minute he apologize for saying that being gay, or that being called gay, is 'heinous' and should be punishable.

Thank You.

Also.... Bargnani sucks. Anyone who thinks otherwise is gay.
                        This is exactly my point, you put together a reasonable and logical argument (if somewhat open to rebuttal) and you undermine it with the last line. By putting those two sentences together you are implying to your audience that being gay is negative because you are associating it with your negative opinion of bargnani. Now I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are throwing in a little bit of cheeky irony. However, don't go playing the high road like you are speaking out against injustice. Queer theorists have spent that better part of the last decade fighting against broad applications being applied. I have no right to make any judgement's of your sexual orientation just like you have no right to make any judgement about multipaul. IT IS NOT HEINOUS THAT YOU CALLED HIM GAY. IT IS HEINOUS THAT YOU BELIEVED YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS. It would be just as bad if I rationalized your mistake by saying "you only made it because your are straight". I don't know your sexual orientation and have no right characterizing it as straight, gay, lesbian, queer, bisexual, transgendered, two-spirited, or any other terms referring to sexual orientation. IT IS NOT ABOUT STRAIGHT VS GAY, it is about your right as an individual to make statements about another's sexuality. Although I stand by my original belief that your association with multipaul and homosexuality was meant to be negative. Even IF it wasn't it is STILL unacceptable. Do you understand the point I am trying to make?
                        Last edited by ezz_bee; Thu Mar 17, 2011, 02:10 PM.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                          This is exactly my point, you put together a reasonable and logical argument (if somewhat open to rebuttal) and you undermine it with the last line. By putting those two sentences together you are implying to your audience that being gay is negative because you are associating it with your negative opinion of bargnani. Now I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are throwing in a little bit of cheeky irony. However, don't go playing the high road like you are speaking out against injustice. Queer theorists have spent that better part of the last decade fighting against broad applications being applied. I have no right to make any judgement's of your sexual orientation just like you have no right to make any judgement about multipaul. IT IS NOT HEINOUS THAT YOU CALLED HIM GAY. IT IS HEINOUS THAT YOU BELIEVED YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE HIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS. It would be just as bad if I rationalized your mistake by saying "you only made it because your are straight". I don't know your sexual orientation and have no right characterizing it as straight, gay, lesbian, queer, bisexual, transgendered, two-spirited, or any other terms referring to sexual orientation. IT IS NOT ABOUT STRAIGHT VS GAY, it is about your right as an individual to make statements about another's sexuality. Although I stand by my original belief that your association with multipaul and homosexuality was meant to be negative. Even IF it wasn't it is STILL unacceptable. Do you understand the point I am trying to make?
                          This guy is just trolling you man, don't bother with him, he is not worth it.

Comment

This thread is going nowhere fast.. lockin it up, lads.

Comment

Working...
                            X