Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

For this season I'm thinking about cancelling my cable subscription in favour of League Pass... If I can somehow find a way to be able to view Raptors games live Because League Pass blocks games that are being locally televised in your area.

Does anyone have any tricks? Proxies? Whatever it may be, I just want to watch Raps games live without having to buy a shit ton of other channels that I'll never watch!

*Yes I'm asking you to tell me how to break the law. In the name of Raptors basketball.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Download UnoTelly and you'll be good to go!

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Ballstreams dude, ballstreams. Subscription for a year is about what I used to pay monthly for cable, and they have high quality live streams and full games posted after the fact.

Get in before Sept 30th and you get last year's prices too, which are about $10 cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll check them both out, thanks guys!
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Ballstreams dude, ballstreams. Subscription for a year is about what I used to pay monthly for cable, and they have high quality live streams and full games posted after the fact.

Get in before Sept 30th and you get last year's prices too, which are about $10 cheaper.
    Can you tell me more about your experience with Ballstreams?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Can you tell me more about your experience with Ballstreams?
    - 720p, 60 frames-per-second feeds
    - 100% coverage of all games
    - INCREASED availability of home and away feeds
    - instant archives
    - iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, XBMC, PS3, PS4, XBOX360, XBOX1, Samsung Smart TV, TiVo, DirecTV Set-top boxes, and thousands of more device access
    - Chromecast support (yay gadjex)
    - and much, much more!

We have upgraded our infrastructure by 500% over last season to ensure some hiccups that were experienced last season do not happen again. Unfortunately this will cause us to raise pricing slightly this season (10%).

New donation amounts will be:
    1 Day - $7.49
    1 Week - $12.99
    1 Month - $17.99
    3 Months - $39.99
    6 Months - $59.99
    1 Year - $99.99

New structure goes in to affect September 30th, 2014

Also

Live NBA Summer League Games
    Live NBA Pre-Season Games
    Live NBA Regular Season Games
    Live NBA Post Season Games
    Live NBA All-Star Game
    Live NBA Draft
    Live NBA Player Awards
    Live NCAA Final Four Tournament Games
    Live Olympics
    On-demand Games
    Trade Deadline on multiple stations

You can also freeze your account, that means if you pay for 1 year subscription you can stop as soon as the raptors season is done which around 6 months and then comeback next season and continue
    Last edited by MACK11; Mon Sep 22nd, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    I DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT

Post Thanks / Like

That's the official summary from their website. Personally, I've never had an issue streaming, the quality is good, the price is decent, and I watched more non-Raptors NBA games than ever before just because you could jump onto any game, even tape-delayed, once the Raps game is over or on an off night. Plus you can usually pick home or away broadcast, which helps when Leo Rautins is spewing nonsense about 7 footers out there.

The current set up cost is 89 for a year, not 99. The other time periods are between 5 and 10 dollars cheaper than the new prices.

8. Like MACK11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the official summary from their website. Personally, I've never had an issue streaming, the quality is good, the price is decent, and I watched more non-Raptors NBA games than ever before just because you could jump onto any game, even tape-delayed, once the Raps game is over or on an off night. Plus you can usually pick home or away broadcast, which helps when Leo Rautins is spewing nonsense about 7 footers out there.

The current set up cost is 89 for a year, not 99. The other time periods are between 5 and 10 dollars cheaper than the new prices.
    Yeah I used it for the 1st time last season and it was fantastic I highly recommend it for anyone who loves watching NBA basketball
    I DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to get a subscription to get access to the full games posted after the fact?

Post Thanks / Like

Also how long after the fact do they keep games posted?

Post Thanks / Like

I have watched streamed games on some of the free sites and while it is good to see a game, the quality is not that great. Are these pay sites better, is it like watching the game on a regular tv feed (cable/satellite)?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Also how long after the fact do they keep games posted?
    All season. And yes, you need a subscription to access any of their stuff, including live streams.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote WJF wrote: View Post
    I have watched streamed games on some of the free sites and while it is good to see a game, the quality is not that great. Are these pay sites better, is it like watching the game on a regular tv feed (cable/satellite)?
    Ballstreams is much better than the free sites. I'd put it about on par with League Pass online - probably a step below what you'd get on TV, but very good, and frankly for me it was better for the size of screen (tend to watch on my iPad leaving the TV free for the wife and tot). They have adjustable video quality as well for those with slower internet speeds.

Post Thanks / Like

All season. And yes, you need a subscription to access any of their stuff, including live streams.
    Ohhhh that's great! I think I'm going to get it for sure now. I'm going to miss a lot of games because of work and I rather not have to record it on tv so this is perfect. Is it a monthly fee you have to pay? Or is it just 89.99 for the year and that's it?

Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Does ballstream have licenses to 're-stream' sport events?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, I think I'm going to give Ballstreams a shot. I've been on League Pass Broadband for the past few seasons, and Raps blackouts didn't bother me too much since I tend to sit down to watch later in the evening anyway. It was the national (US) game blackouts that would get to me - some of those are on when I actually want to be watching live.

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

nba league pass for iOS. if you have a jailbroken device, its all free to stream (including black out games). i just connect my ipad to my tv and done.

Post Thanks / Like

It is a shame this Ball Streams membership is closed at the moment. Sounded like an ideal solution. I am on some waiting list so hopefully I will get in before the season starts. Otherwise I am going to have to upgrade my cable package.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Pill wrote: View Post
    It is a shame this Ball Streams membership is closed at the moment. Sounded like an ideal solution. I am on some waiting list so hopefully I will get in before the season starts. Otherwise I am going to have to upgrade my cable package.
    Ohhh noo. Seriously? I was just about to sign up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Pill wrote: View Post
    The wait is short like less then a week

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information