View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 121 of 256 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 5119

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    What are you saying? That I should get rid of mine?
    Well...how big is your closet?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol that had nothing to do with me praising DeMar I was talking about him wanting to have sex with his wife on his birthday... and then I brought up Kobe's wife out of the blue.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Lol that had nothing to do with me praising DeMar I was talking about him wanting to have sex with his wife on his birthday... and then I brought up Kobe's wife out of the blue.
    Lol geez, kind of an odd topic to bring up...

Post Thanks / Like

It had nothing to do with you praising Demar. But had everything to do with the way you went about it. Which made you sound like you should be locked up in an institution..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

5. Like lilmamba_, Xixak liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    It had nothing to do with you praising Demar. But had everything to do with the way you went about it. Which made you sound like you should be locked up in an institution..
    Gotta admit I laughed so hard at this lol

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You DeMar working on baby number 2 for his birthday right fuck the cake fuck basketball tonight wheres my wife AT!!!! Ed Davis watch my daughter I need privacy tonight.

Go get it Homie! lol speaking of NBA girlfriends ms Poison aka ms Mamba aka Ms "Klutch" aka aka The Empress Ms Fine Wine akaMs Ms Bryant is

FINE! Kobe's wife is arguably in the top 10 of sports player wives.
    *fiance
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't mean to come off as a jerk. But, There is so many problems with this that it's not even worth getting into. FYI, This isn't some new revelation. The fact that underage teens drink goes back generations. There's a reason why the law is in place, in fact that is the reason the law is in place.
    Well the law sucks ass

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Well the law sucks ass
    Pretty sure that without the law it would just be chaos. With the law in place it makes it morally wrong for little kids to drink but without the law kids would be pro-drinkers by the time they're twelve and it would be normal.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

10. Like Xixak liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Last 2 pages of this thread defines the NBA fans who hate offseason.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Well the law sucks ass
    You're 17. Ofcourse, you think that. Ask anyone on here that's been a teenager..your opinions change as you mature and go on in life.

13. Like rocwell liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You're 17. Ofcourse, you think that. Ask anyone on here that's been a teenager..your opinions change as you mature and go on in life.
    Very true.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The drinking age law is essential.

Some minors ALREADY get over-the-top drunk even though it's illegal and they could get in major trouble for it. Imagine what would happen if there were zero consequences for underage drinking, and they could actually go out and buy alcohol themselves?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    Last 2 pages of this thread defines the NBA fans who hate offseason.
    None of us have lives. We know this.
    "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

17. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    None of us have lives. We know this.
    Yeah and we don't like reminders. So shutup Rocwell

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The best days of my drinking were in my teenage years. Wasn't the same once I turned legal.

Granted I'm in my early/mid 30's and have not had a drink in over 3 years.

lol
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The best days of my drinking were in my teenage years. Wasn't the same once I turned legal.

Granted I'm in my early/mid 30's and have not had a drink in over 3 years.

lol
    I only recently started drinking socially and I'm 20. Didn't like the idea of drinking something that made me want to puke and every beer I've had tasted like cold piss.

I'd say I've picked it up in the last 3 months. Kind of randomly just started getting into whiskey and stuff. Weird how things change..

Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo enough drinking.....

Back to DeRozan.

Tim W. on main page has rankings up for SG in the league.

Make sure you take a minute to click the methodology used to find rankings.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...ooting-guards/

1 Dwyane Wade
    2 James Harden
    3 Kobe Bryant
    4 Manu Ginobili
    5 Vince Carter
    6 Danny Green
    7 Ray Allen
    8 J.R. Smith
    9 Kevin Martin
    10 Wesley Matthews
    11 Gordon Hayward
    12 Tyreke Evans
    13 Thabo Sefolosha
    14 Monta Ellis
    15 Tony Allen
    16 Bradley Beal
    17 Klay Thompson
    18 Gerald Henderson
    19 Jamal Crawford
    20 Lance Stephenson
    21 Lou Williams
    22 DeMar DeRozan
    23 O.J. Mayo
    24 Marcus Thornton
    25 J.J. Redick
    26 Joe Johnson
    27 Arron Afflalo
    28 Eric Gordon
    29 Dion Waiters
    30 Jason Richardson
    Tim Leiweke

Post Thanks / Like

Tim W.? Forgot about that guy...I'm gonna go comment and tell him Multipaul is back just to see what he says..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim W..... A stat geek, whose knowledge of the game is derived from number crunching and what he reads on the internet. Shit, he even tried to legitimize his opinion once by citing an opinion, of the Raptors, from a New York DJ, whose prime expertise in writing is about music and fashion, the industry he says all his closest friends are from. But hey, he appeared at Grantland once!!

Tim's an articulate guy, and puts a lot of work into his number crunching and internet scanning, but he irks me most because he's constantly patting himself on the back, to the point that it's pathetic. Did I say I have a strong opinion of him? hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    Tim W..... A stat geek, whose knowledge of the game is derived from number crunching and what he reads on the internet. Shit, he even tried to legitimize his opinion once by citing an opinion, of the Raptors, from a New York DJ, whose prime expertise in writing is about music and fashion, the industry he says all his closest friends are from. But hey, he appeared at Grantland once!!

Tim's an articulate guy, and puts a lot of work into his number crunching and internet scanning, but he irks me most because he's constantly patting himself on the back, to the point that it's pathetic. Did I say I have a strong opinion of him? hahaha

I would like to say I'm surprised that you disagree with someone's perspective/opinion and attempt to discredit them as your post above so clearly illustrates but then I would clearly be lying.

I'm not a big Tim W. fan for some of the very issues you highlight but his personality is not the focus. His findings and results are striking. They are not opinion on his part. He clearly states in the article that he thought DeRozan would be 10-15.

I've said this numerous times and here goes again: stats are not the be all and end all. HOWEVER, stats are extremely useful for backing up the eye test. I'm not sure how when looking at an 82 game season one can come to the conclusion that DeRozan is anything more than an average scorer at best who settles for long 2s and is a mediocre defensive presence. It might not be what one wants to hear but the numbers and watching 82 games back it up. Sure there are five or six games where he put it all together. Sure there are specific plays where he drove ferociously and finished hard. Sure there are defensive stops where he held his man in check. But the reality is those are inconsistent events. I think DD gets so much praise is because his personality, work ethic, and love of Toronto over shadow his shortcomings in many Raptor fans eyes.

The Raptors really are in a tough spot with DD as Tim's findings clearly suggest. I struggle to think of a team that would benefit from having him once you consider his skills combined with his limitations and the makeup of other teams rosters. You need a team that has a stretch 4, has a strong perimeter defender who will guard the other teams best perimeter player and can hit the three himself, and has a PG who will set him up on a silver platter. It is tough to come up with a possible trading partner. I encourage others to try.

The only real possible hope Toronto has with DeRozan right now is hope itself. DD needs to be the major exception to the rule and significantly raise his game after 4 years in the league and near unlimited minutes/opportunity. I really, really hope he does it. If not I fear the next four years will be much like Jose Calderon's experience after signing his big extension.
    Tim Leiweke

25. Like Puffer, tkfu liked this post
Page 121 of 256 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast

Thread Information