View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    1 1.49%
  • B

    18 26.87%
  • C

    40 59.70%
  • D

    8 11.94%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 5071

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

  1. #4541
    Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    Can you guys FUCK OFF? I admitted that I made a mistake with that comparison, stop being jackasses about it.
    Haha relax. We're just having a little fun. Don't take this stuff so seriously.

  2. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  3. #4542
    Raptors Republic All-Star Fully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    But in all seriousness, while you're here can I share my Charles Barkley = Chuck Hayes theory with you?

  4. Like ball4life, mcHAPPY liked this post
  5. #4543
    Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,960
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote fully wrote: View Post
    but in all seriousness, while you're here can i share my charles barkley = chuck hayes theory with you?
    lol!
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

    -Superjudge, 7/23

    Hope you're wrong.

  6. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  7. #4544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,310
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    The thing is, DD has not shown to ever be efficient at any usage level...so I think my assumption of him not improving his efficiency in a lesser role is a valid one.

    However, hard to prove that he will or will not be more efficient less usage like you said.

    But, Even if he improves his efficiency above his current level...will he be as efficient compared to many of the second fiddle type guys? He would still essentially be behind the 8 ball compared to the league
    Raising his TS% by 2% would make him plenty efficient. League average is about 54 TS%. Putting up 20+ppg at above league average efficiency is generally (not always) a mark of a very good scorer. DeRozan at this point is what one would call a volume scorer (as opposed to a chucker like Waiters). He's around league average in efficiency while being able to assume a large portion of the offense.

  8. Like Puffer liked this post
  9. #4545
    Raptors Republic All-Star stooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,960
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Fully wrote: View Post
    But in all seriousness, while you're here can I share my Charles Barkley = Chuck Hayes theory with you?
    The funny thing is, Colangelo would have been all over that comparison.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

    -Superjudge, 7/23

    Hope you're wrong.

  10. #4546
    Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ugh, this is horrible.

    I can in fact sort of see why rHQ dislikes this place. Ah well.

  11. #4547
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Ugh, this is horrible.

    I can in fact sort of see why rHQ dislikes this place. Ah well.
    Likely because most were banned from here - lol
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  12. #4548
    Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Likely because most were banned from here - lol
    Whatever the case, I don't post here much but this place seems like it'll have you at gunpoint for making a stupid comparison or argument or whatever, sure, you can argue about it, but this place takes it way too far, whenever I read the comment section over there they seem to be able to accept ideas. Here, not so much.

    I still like this place, but some posters here irk me.

  13. Like JawsGT, imanshumpert liked this post
  14. #4549
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Whatever the case, I don't post here much but this place seems like it'll have you at gunpoint for making a stupid comparison or argument or whatever, whenever I read the comment section over there they seem to be able to accept ideas. Here, not so much.

    I still like this place, but some posters here irk me.
    Fair enough.

    And that was a stupid comment you replied to by me, by the way. I haven't gone there in years and really don't know. I find the format of the comments too difficult to follow and their forums are not very active.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  15. #4550
    Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Fair enough.

    And that was a stupid comment you replied to by me, by the way. I haven't gone there in years and really don't know. I find the format of the comments too difficult to follow and their forums are not very active.
    They've updated the entire SBN website, they look way better to the eye if you haven't been since before last summer.

    But yes, they are a bit less active than people here are.

  16. #4551
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,068
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Raptors Republic sucks and everyone should leave and go to RaptorsHQ, RealGM and RaptorsForum and let me be by myself. This place will rot your brain.


    What are you looking at? Scram!!!!!!

  17. #4552
    Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Raptors Republic sucks and everyone should leave and go to RaptorsHQ, RealGM and RaptorsForum and let me be by myself. This place will rot your brain.


    What are you looking at? Scram!!!!!!
    Sorry senpai.

  18. #4553
    Raptors Republic Starter Bonus Jonas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Damn you guys have no chill... I found that comparison interesting and even though the argument made with it wasn't that valid, it was still an interesting comparison. Let it be, thanks imanshumpert for the comparison.

  19. Like JawsGT, Puffer liked this post
  20. #4554
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I also found the comparison interesting. I think Shump brings good points now and then.

    But his attitude towards people who disagree with him does not help matters. It sort of prevents him by being taken seriously by the people who aren't on his side.

  21. Like mcHAPPY, FoxMachine liked this post
  22. #4555
    Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Melo comparison wins the Biggest Troll award

    The Wade comparison wins the Most Outlandish award

    And in all seriousness, the best comparison for DeMar is Corey Maggette, because they play very similar games

  23. #4556
    Raptors Republic All-Star JawsGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Another banning...doesn't take much these days. RR getting a bit supersensitive no?

  24. #4557
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,097
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Another banning...doesn't take much these days. RR getting a bit supersensitive no?
    Who got banned?

  25. #4558
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Another banning...doesn't take much these days. RR getting a bit supersensitive no?
    Ummmmmm no.

    The mods/admin have cleaned the thread up and deleted a number of posts.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

  26. #4559
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    K. Love and B. Griffin withdrew from U.S.A Select Team. How good does DD's chances look to be selected as 1 of the 12?

  27. #4560
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,375
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
    K. Love and B. Griffin withdrew from U.S.A Select Team. How good does DD's chances look to be selected as 1 of the 12?
    Is he playing PF?
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

    Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •