View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 247 of 258 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 5142

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote draps wrote: View Post
    rose isnt getting cut, he sat as a precaution and they needed to see the other guys anyway
    hayward likely gets cut today though
    lillard too
    I don't think Rose is ready for this 5 games in 6 days schedule. He's a liability or a question mark at best.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is DD makes it. Cousins, Parsons, Drummond and either of Lillard or Rose getting cut.

Post Thanks / Like

Rose ongoing knee problems could work in Demar's favor. Drummond did a lot tonight towards making the cut.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

watching DD play like that tonight makes me proud of him, he wants this bad and i think he deserves a ton of credit. no chance of him not making this team. id rather be wrong and support our players then be write and expect failure. lets stop being politically correct and all start being arrogantly confident. #raptors2015champs

Post Thanks / Like

DD was awesome. Please play like that for us Demar. He'd better make the cut after that

6. Like S.R. liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Congratulations buddy! You've got the same opinion as an idiot 'expert'

But seriously THOUGH, there is absolutely no way, stats wise or eye test wise that waiter should be considered the fifth best sg and dd not even make the cut. Just WOW
    The humour is lost on you isn't it?

Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    But Waiters does suck. He isn't even starter worthy let alone top 5.
    Definitely not a top 5 SG at the moment. Absolutely starter worthy today. Waiters has a great skill set for the 2 guard position with his ability to be a playmaker from any position on the court.

Waiters is a lot better than you think, to go as far as saying he sucks is ignorant. (not being rude, it is just an ignorant, by definition, thing to say)

Raptors Republic Starter Bonus Jonas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Demar ends the game with 13 points on 6/9 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 turnover.

Led the team in points and assists but also played a ton more minutes than everyone else except for Lillard.

Boxscore for whoever wants it: http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't watch the game but these highlights are nice.

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"

- Walter White

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that oop from derozan to drummond was a monster

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Day One wrote: View Post
    watching DD play like that tonight makes me proud of him, he wants this bad and i think he deserves a ton of credit. no chance of him not making this team. id rather be wrong and support our players then be write and expect failure. lets stop being politically correct and all start being arrogantly confident. #raptors2015champs
    sorry. 0 interest in being like a knicks fan.

Raptors Republic Starter OptimalOptimist's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That eurostep, that shake.

Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    The humour is lost on you isn't it?

Definitely not a top 5 SG at the moment. Absolutely starter worthy today. Waiters has a great skill set for the 2 guard position with his ability to be a playmaker from any position on the court.

Waiters is a lot better than you think, to go as far as saying he sucks is ignorant. (not being rude, it is just an ignorant, by definition, thing to say)
    Waiters hasn't accomplished anything yet though. He has skills and could be good, but he hasn't done anything yet to show that he deserves any recognition.

14. Like 007, chico, NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Demar ends the game with 13 points on 6/9 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 turnover.

Led the team in points and assists but also played a ton more minutes than everyone else except for Lillard.

Boxscore for whoever wants it: http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf
    Great game by our boy!!!! If he was on the bubble, which I believe, he's made it very difficult for team USA to not bring him over the pond. He has shown he belongs with this gang.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    sorry. 0 interest in being like a knicks fan.
    yea but you know the old saying, run your head into the wall enough times and you will always be happy. Its just more fun being a dumb fan sometimes lol ..... Any honest intelligent conversation about our team and expectations winning it all this year wont happen because well ... I don't want to say it but my point is take the intelligent out and ill tell you all about how we can beat Cleveland in the play offs hahah
    Last edited by Day One; Thu Aug 21st, 2014 at 08:10 PM.

Raptors Republic Starter bryan colangelo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
    That eurostep, that shake.

Demar is a great student. He applies everything he learns.

Post Thanks / Like

Interview of Demar from after last night's game with the DR:

DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors)
    You were one of the leading scorers in Vegas and may have been one of the leading scorers tonight, what’s been working for you?
    Honestly, I’m a scorer in this league and that’s my game, but I try to go out and do both - you know, go out there and rebound, get assists and just do everything else other than score.

What do you see from Anthony Davis playing with him every day? What have you realized from just seeing him a couple times a year?
    I mean, he’s a hell of a player. He’s creative, he can isolate, knock down the 15-footer and he definitely got a little more strength to him. He’s a lot stronger, and he’s going to be a problem.

Talk a little bit about that stutter-step hesitation, its reminiscent about Kobe and Jordan, how much have they influenced your game?
    I grew up watching Jordan, and I grew up watching Kobe. I always watch film from them and take moves from them, especially the post game. At my position a lot of two guards don’t post up, and I try to be one of those guards. I don’t do it as much as they do, but I try to be one of those guards and just pull out a couple of moves.

Did you talk to guys who have done the USA thing before about how they preserve themselves and how to stay fresh when the season comes around?
    Yeah, I know a lot of guys that did it. You just got to take care of yourself like you do during the season. You’ve got to eat right and get rest, especially when you get to countries where the time changes, get iced and a little bit of everything.
    Source: http://www.usab.com/news-events/news...public-62.aspx

19. Like consmap liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good DD. Post up more.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Waiters hasn't accomplished anything yet though. He has skills and could be good, but he hasn't done anything yet to show that he deserves any recognition.
    Hasn't done anything?? Are you kidding me?

Over the last 35 games of this past season, Waiters boasted better per36 numbers than DD on better efficiency and more assists at the same usage...

http://stats.nba.com/playerStats.htm...asureType=Base

I will agree ahead of time that only using his last 35 games is not as good as a full season, but considering he is only in his second season, and that Cleveland is a mess, that stretch of games is very impressive and is an ok set to look at to project the kid's ability to play and contribute to a team.

Again, saying he hasn't done anything is just ignorant.

Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Hasn't done anything?? Are you kidding me?

Over the last 35 games of this past season, Waiters boasted better per36 numbers than DD on better efficiency and more assists at the same usage...

I will agree ahead of time that only using his last 35 games is not as good as a full season, but considering he is only in his second season, and that Cleveland is a mess, that stretch of games is very impressive and is an ok set to look at to project the kid's ability to play and contribute to a team.

Again, saying he hasn't done anything is just ignorant.
    I bet I could take any 35 games of John Salmons and make him look good.

Raptors Republic Starter Mindlessness's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    I bet I could take any 35 games of John Salmons and make him look good.
    This was 4 years ago.
    http://stats.nba.com/playerStats.htm...gment=&Month=7

Page 247 of 258 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Thread Information