View Poll Results: Grade Derozan's Season.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

1 1.49%
  • B

18 26.87%
  • C

40 59.70%
  • D

8 11.94%
  • F

0 0%
Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254
Results 5,061 to 5,071 of 5071

Thread: Everything Demar Derozan

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote S.R. wrote: View Post
    For the love of all things good and holy, we need 7 more DeMar's to help push Andrea Bargnani off that freakin' list. Is there a better indicator of this franchise's general history of mediocrity than having Andrea Bargnani 3rd on your all time scoring leaders list?
    Hopefully if the team is competitive the next few years, that list gets shaken up a lot. A lot of it has to do with guys being on the team long enough, which is why like half the list are guys who were key pieces in the Carter years. A lot more likely to keep pieces around during good years.

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote stretch wrote: View Post
    Demar is currently in 5th position in points for the Raptors. He's a cinch to move into 3rd place after a few more games. DD scored almost 1800 last season so it is possible with 3 more productive and mostly injury free seasons as a Raptor that Demar is on course to be the all time Raptor scoring leader.

All time Raptor scoring leaders in points:
    1. Chris Bosh 10275
    2. Vince Carter 9420
    3. Andrea Bargnani 6581
    4. Morris Peterson 6498
    5. DeMar DeRozan 6402
    6. Jose Calderon 5235
    7. Doug Christie 4448
    8. Antonio Davis 3994
    9. Damon Stoudamire 3917
    10. Alvin Williams 3876
    We need to bring back Mo Pete back to score another 100 points and pass Bargnani.

3. Like Day One liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    rudy only had 6 shot attempts and made 4 of them. plus 3 of 4 from the stripe. altogether 11 points in 14 minutes. im sure coach k is perfectly fine with that.

contrast with demar who only had 4 points shooting 2 of 5, no foul shot attempts, no assists in 14 minutes.
    I'm sorry i'm just not sure how to reply to this as i'm not sure your information is accurate. you seem to be suggesting the opposite of what actually happened. anyways yes im still surprised coach k is ok with any player taking 8 shots in 14 min. it seems to suggest a rather weak offensive coaching mind, which he is not. althou i guess harden does it lol
    Last edited by Day One; Wed Aug 27th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

bizarre.

i was looking at this one:

http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...826_SLOUSA.pdf
    very interesting i did not see the game so i wonder who to trust lol

Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Day One wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry i'm just not sure how to reply to this as i'm not sure your information is accurate. you seem to be suggesting the opposite of what actually happened. nice little DD rip at the end with fake numbers thou, anyways yes im still surprised coach k is ok with any player taking 8 shots in 14 min. it seems to suggest a rather weak offensive coaching mind, which he is not. althou i guess harden does it lol
    well theres apparently two different box scores for the game for some reason. i didn't get to watch it so i don't know which is correct. i wasn't ripping on demar at all. actually i was more in line with defending rudys performance because hes been great ever since leaving toronto and has been doing just fine on team usa. so i don't know why you think coach k should be scared of giving him minutes.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I wonder which one is more legit, because there seems to be different stats depending on where you look. I wish I was able to watch the game so I could have kept track on Demar, then I would have known which one was accurate.
    lol were raptor fans lets go with the one that suggest DD did well, and rudy sucked.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

well theres apparently two different box scores for the game for some reason. i didn't get to watch it so i don't know which is correct. i wasn't ripping on demar at all. actually i was more in line with defending rudys performance because hes been great ever since leaving toronto and has been doing just fine on team usa. so i don't know why you think coach k should be scared of giving him minutes.
    its not right but i jsut dont like players that are not on our team lol you are right thou he has been playing really well since the trade (this also angers me) as for what i was saying about coach k is that imo i think its bad to have a volume shooter on the team (i wouldnt want harden on our team) i find it disrupts the flow of the game and the players desire to play defense. also most energy is expelled when playing defense so its smart to work the ball around enough to exsert some of your oppenents energy. I did not see the game either thou so for all i know rudys shots could of been within the flow of the offense but i really dont think it was lol

Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

16 year old DeRozan

He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

10. Like Red and White, consmap liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

25 year old DeRozan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Reboc wrote: View Post
    25 year old DeRozan

Great research there.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote reboc wrote: View Post
    25 year old derozan