Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    DD, some picks and a young guy gets you Horford I think.

They would be left with

Teague
    DD
    Korver
    Millsap
    Asik

That is a damn solid team and easliy still in the playoffs.

we have

Lowry
    Ross
    Carroll
    Horford
    JV

A more playoff built team imo, with the option of moving JV in the offseason for a big wing upgrade and letting Biyombo/NYK Pick/Bebe run as our center.
    MU has signaled JV is not going anywhere.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      How about our Lowry & Carroll backcourt (better than Lowry and DD)? Durant would play SF.

I think it will be painfully obvious by the end of the season that Carroll is a much more valuable player than Derozan.
      Oh I think it will be painfully obvious by the end of november

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        MU has signaled JV is not going anywhere.
        Masai has signed a center and traded him the next summer before.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Masai has signed a center and traded him the next summer before.
          Yeah, in order to get younger. They got rid of an older player to let younger guys play. That was Faried's rookie year. They also had Mozgov and got McGee in the trade. And it was actually a terrible trade for Denver since JaVale McGee was supposed to be the big piece they got and he was a total bust for them. It is the single most worrisome move Masai has made in his whole career, despite the fact that the motivation (turn Nene into something younger) made lots of sense.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            And it was actually a terrible trade for Denver since JaVale McGee was supposed to be the big piece they got and he was a total bust for them. It is the single most worrisome move Masai has made in his whole career, despite the fact that the motivation (turn Nene into something younger) made lots of sense.
            People love to rag on the McGee trade, but in 2012/13 McGee had a 20.6 PER, more win shares per 48 than any Raptor did last year and a very good real plus-minus. McGee was signed as a George Karl center and he was excellent at it. Then, after Masai left, Denver fired Karl and McGee got injured.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
              I found another article relating to Demar. Granted it's not really saying anything that hasn't already been said. It's also not exclusively about Demar but he does come up. I've quoted a section of the part specifically identifying Demar. For reference (in case you don't click the link), PISS stands for "painfully ill-advised shots."

Helps put the Golden State whiteboard into perspective as well.
              Great share. I can see this PISS label sticking this season lol

I wonder how much money it would take to get Battier to replace Stackhouse (still don't understand the Stack signing) as Battier might be the smartest player from the last 15 years.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Suns and Kings did it just this past offseason, can't be that rare.
                they did it with far smaller outgoing salary than 15-21 million.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  DeRozan is the PISS champ.

Lol
                  If he keep practicing he can also become the shit championion

#provem

#keeppoungingtherock

#takeittothehole

#attackintherim

#layingbricks

#splash

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Suns and Kings did it just this past offseason, can't be that rare.
                    And look at what the cost was to the Kings:

On Thursday, Philadelphia completed a trade that sent the rights to Arturas Gudaitis and Luka Mitrovic, drafted 47th- and 60th-overall in this year’s draft respectively, to the Kings in exchange for sophomore shooting guard Nik Stauskas, veteran big men Carl Landry and Jason Thompson, Sacramento’s 2018 first-round pick, and the right to swap firsts with Sacramento in both 2016 and 2017.

http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/150710-kings-trade-story
                    The 8th pick - one year removed
                    A 2018 pick
                    Right to swap with no protections in 2016 and 2017

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      And look at what the cost was to the Kings:

The 8th pick - one year removed
                      A 2018 pick
                      Right to swap with no protections in 2016 and 2017
                      andf that was still only like 12-13 million I think?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        andf that was still only like 12-13 million I think?
                        Landry was $6.5M this year and next.

THompson was $6.9 this and non-guaranteed for $7.1m/$2.65 guaranteed next.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Great share. I can see this PISS label sticking this season lol

I wonder how much money it would take to get Battier to replace Stackhouse (still don't understand the Stack signing) as Battier might be the smartest player from the last 15 years.
                          I'm guessing they signed Stackhouse to coach DD. Since their games are so similar. I personally like the signing.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            I found another article relating to Demar. Granted it's not really saying anything that hasn't already been said. It's also not exclusively about Demar but he does come up. I've quoted a section of the part specifically identifying Demar. For reference (in case you don't click the link), PISS stands for "painfully ill-advised shots."

Helps put the Golden State whiteboard into perspective as well.
                            I feel like I need a shower after reading that.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I'm guessing they signed Stackhouse to coach DD. Since their games are so similar. I personally like the signing.
                              Is that a good thing?

Stackhouse was never the most cerebral player and never much of an intelligent defender (got by on athleticism).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                I feel like I need a shower after reading that.
                                That is twice as funny with your user name

Comment

Working...
                                X