X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul George: 22.9 PTS, 3.5 APG, 6.4 REB, 1.8 STL, 44% FG

DeMar: 22.0 PTS, 3.8 AGP, 4.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 43% FG

Comment

• The NBA tv game time crew talked about derozan for quite a long time today
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        The NBA tv game time crew talked about derozan for quite a long time today
        What they say?

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted here before.

Full highlights, the 12 assists brings tears to my eyes.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Paul George: 22.9 PTS, 3.5 APG, 6.4 REB, 1.8 STL, 44% FG

DeMar: 22.0 PTS, 3.8 AGP, 4.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 43% FG
            That's food for thought but I think we're missing a stat about 3 and D

Comment

• George: 37.2 3fg% on 6.4 attempts, ORAT = 110, DRAT = 95, OWS = 3.5, DWS = 3.9, WS/48 = 0.213
              DeMar: 31.1 3fg% on 2.9 attempts, ORAT = 107, DRAT = 105, OWS = 2.6, DWS = 1.9, WS/48 = 0.129

Comment

• George: 15,800,000..... 16,900,000.....18,100,000....19,300,000.... 20,500,000
                DeMar:....9,500,000.......9,500,000.......9,500,00 0

Comment

• Well considering he produces nearly twice as many wins...he should be paid twice as much...which he isn't until his 4th year...sooooo

Comment

• This is actually a progressive rational discussion. Im impressed guys!
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      This is actually a progressive rational discussion. Im impressed guys!
                      Correlation does not equal causation

Comment

• DeRozan's interview on Jim Rome show.

http://jimrome.com/2014/02/04/demar-derozan/
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Well considering he produces nearly twice as many wins...he should be paid twice as much...which he isn't until his 4th year...sooooo
                          oh get the fuck out of here with WS stats, they are such bullshit.

Watch the effin game. period.

DD aint' George, but its absolutely laughable that you look at Paul George making 9 million a year nmore AFTER YOU QUIBBLE over an extra 1 million to DD on another thread.

Come on dude. Get some perspective

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                            oh get the fuck out of here with WS stats, they are such bullshit.

Watch the effin game. period.

DD aint' George, but its absolutely laughable that you look at Paul George making 9 million a year nmore AFTER YOU QUIBBLE over an extra 1 million to DD on another thread.

Come on dude. Get some perspective
                            I said Paul George was an "outlier". But he had also shown (in the playoffs) to go toe to toe with LeBron, so his contract is not without reason. DD had not shown any ability to be an upper echelon SG at that point in his career.

Win Shares are a GREAT way to determine a player's dollar value. If you don't want to dig around and read and learn, you can always watch MoneyBall and get some of the basics...

"watch the effin game" - this is really rude and has no point, since I can say the same to you. I have a much different view on how to evaluate talent in this league than you do. While you resort to the brainwashing of Matt and Jack, I actually have some knowledge about the finer points of the game. I read, I study, I watch, I play and I know I am not perfect and make occasional mistakes (even though I am not wrong here)

Comment

• OldSkoolCool:

I tend to agree with you on the topic but that is irrelevant for my point.

You deserve a big "WELL DONE" for staying on topic and not resorting to condescending or belittling remarks.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                OldSkoolCool:

I tend to agree with you on the topic but that is irrelevant for my point.

You deserve a big "WELL DONE" for staying on topic and not resorting to condescending or belittling remarks.
                                Thank you. I almost kamehameha'd my computer screen a couple of times though tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X