Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Every bottom team has a better coach then Casey. Even if Toronto wins the conference they could lose a 7 game series against any team with Casey.
    Masai must be some total moron not being able to see things the way you do. I guess he just doesn't give a shit how the team does this season.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      If they get out of the first round I'll be right there tickled with you. I just have 0 faith that is going to happen.

Worst fears are a first round exit and a draft pick 10 slots worse due to a strong regular season.
      You have zero faith in this team? I'm shocked! (I'm really not).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Masai must be some total moron not being able to see things the way you do. I guess he just doesn't give a shit how the team does this season.
        MU stuck with Karl. Masai is a great scout but has had a history of being overly generous to players and coaches as a GM. Small sample size however.

Comment

Add BKN - Hollins, INDY - Vogel coaches that have won playoff games and BOS - Stevens. Unless the roster can overwhelm an opponent, Raptors aren't winning a series.
          You're delusional if you think this.

Brooklyn's a worse team than they were last year, we're a better team than we were last year. We lost by one point last year, not sure how you think we'd lose.

Indiana has no offence other than hoping one of Stuckey, Miles or West get hot (rarely happens).

Boston??? Really??? There's a reason we're 24-9 and they're 11-20.

Comment

MU stuck with Karl. Masai is a great scout but has had a history of being overly generous to players and coaches as a GM. Small sample size however.
            MU's playing the long game. He fully understands that as a GM, there's only so many coaches that you can go through, and you should only make a change when absolutely necessary.

Barring a series of miracles, this team cannot win the title this year - and MU doesn't seem like a man to bet on miracles. No matter what he actually feels about Casey, there was no reason not to keep him in place this year.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              I genuinely don't think it's possible we lose in the first round unless we drop to fourth place. If we stay in the top three we're looking at either Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Miami, Indiana or maybe Charlotte if they figure it out. Of all those teams the only team with even a slight chance is Miami but I think we matchup well with them and shouldn't have a problem at all. The only loss to any of those teams this year was one to Miami and that was arguably our worst played game this year. Second round is where I'm a little more worried
              I can see us losing to Miami with a healthy Wade. You know who the zebras are going to favour.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                MU's playing the long game. He fully understands that as a GM, there's only so many coaches that you can go through, and you should only make a change when absolutely necessary.

Barring a series of miracles, this team cannot win the title this year - and MU doesn't seem like a man to bet on miracles. No matter what he actually feels about Casey, there was no reason not to keep him in place this year.
                Make a coaching change as soon as a guy shows he is incapable of the leading a team to their goal. There is only a short window and multiple first round exit just mjean bad picks and stagnation. Casey is terrible at development too.

Comment

Make a coaching change as soon as a guy shows he is incapable of the leading a team to their goal. There is only a short window and multiple first round exit just mjean bad picks and stagnation. Casey is terrible at development too.
                  Actually with our team I am not too worried about this. We are still incredibly young and a 1/2 of our roster is still well below what they are capable of. Leads back to Casey's development

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    Actually with our team I am not too worried about this. We are still incredibly young and a 1/2 of our roster is still well below what they are capable of. Leads back to Casey's development
                    Every game is just clock killing. Malone is available and he is a very good defensive coach and has really worked well with Cousins, Thomas, Maclemore and Stauskas. Also, used Gay effectively. This year is a waste with Casey anyway.

Comment

Every game is just clock killing. Malone is available and he is a very good defensive coach and has really worked well with Cousins, Thomas, Maclemore and Stauskas. Also, used Gay effectively. This year is a waste with Casey anyway.
                      The Kings were horrible defensively last season and this season, what evidence is there Malone is a very good defensive coach? Sure the Kings team weren't individually great defenders but that doesn't provide evidence that Malone is good.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        The Kings were horrible defensively last season and this season, what evidence is there Malone is a very good defensive coach? Sure the Kings team weren't individually great defenders but that doesn't provide evidence that Malone is good.
                        Under Malone DRtg was 104.2 squarely middle of the road before he was fired. With no plus defenders and a few poor defenders on the roster. Toronto is drifting down into Cavs territory.

Comment

• Since demar comes back this week, does he make the asg?

Comment

• Anyone knows our pace stats before DD injury and without him?

Comment

• ^I like Malone but he doesn't move the needle as much as we need it to move

Comment

• Malone would do nothing for this team. Lateral move
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X