No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta put his answer in context. At this point he has probably been asked the same questions a hundred times...what is he supposed to say?

Its all been said. I think they have felt the pulse of this city. If after the last game no changes in approach are made...well then....it will be as destined.

I think theyll pull it out..the Raps are just more talented...but a couple are more stubborn too. I am going to let it play out.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Indy was a top 3 defensive team. We were a top 5 offensive team.

As we saw in game three, the Raptors are so dangerous because they have so many options. Their refusal to use those options and force offence through one or two has allowed Indy's good defence to focus on one or two players - leading to a disaster anyone could see coming.
      And there you go again Dan. Using a few short phrases to succinctly point out exactly what needs to be pointed out. Can't you dance around it a little more, call out a few players, demand Casey resign and insult some RR members first?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Yeah, and relying on free throw generation means that players are being put in spots where if they don't get the foul, they are forced to panic and try to make a pass where quite often they have either already jumped, or are trapped among several defenders, and that's leading to a lot of the turnovers (or they will jack up shots because they feel they were fouled, which leads to long rebounds and more transition play for Indy).
        This is exactly what people mean when they talk about a good coach/system "...putting players in the best position to succeed", as opposed to sending them to their death (... see Gay, Rudy). But that is our system, come hell or high water.

Comment

• Saw this gif online and immediately thought of Derozan driving into the lane

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Saw this gif online and immediately thought of Derozan driving into the lane

also reminds me of this.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              And there you go again Dan. Using a few short phrases to succinctly point out exactly what needs to be pointed out. Can't you dance around it a little more, call out a few players, demand Casey resign and insult some RR members first?
              I could use some more drama.

How would we go about making a RR Posters reality TV show?

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                In the playoffs:

One game is an outlier

Two games is a question mark

Three games is a trend

Four games is a benching

I mean to put it in perspective, Ty Lawson has had about as many positive minutes as DD does this series...
                At this point. I honestly feel like dion waiters is better than derozan
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post

yup...
                  "Our guys"? They're the only 2 guys on this team? Fuck off

Comment

• Just noticed the number of views for this DD thread/forum is over a million.

Thats a lotsa eyeballs.

Place some ads here Dr.

A polarizing figure indeed.
                    Last edited by Bendit; Mon Apr 25, 2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      "Our guys"? They're the only 2 guys on this team? Fuck off
                      I feel these quotes get thrown around without actually knowing the context of what was said. If you watch the video, the question was something like how do you get Kyle and Demar going, and Casey started by saying that the coaches need to treat Kyle and Demar are their kids aka their guys and the responsibility of the coaches to get them going.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        At this point. I honestly feel like dion waiters is better than derozan
                        at this point i'd rather raymond felton start in DD's spot.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          at this point I'd even rather have Alan Anderson start in DD's spot.

In fact, if DeMar wants to be a use to us, he can go and pull a Chris Collabello.

Comment

• I'd rather bring Derrick Martin out of retirement and start him over Demar.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                              at this point I'd even rather have Alan Anderson start in DD's spot.

In fact, if DeMar wants to be a use to us, he can go and pull a Chris Collabello.
                              Jangles wrote: View Post
                              I'd rather bring Derrick Martin out of retirement and start him over Demar.
                              I wouldn't be against the idea of starting the game 4 on 5.

Having 5 starters is so 2015.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                                I feel these quotes get thrown around without actually knowing the context of what was said. If you watch the video, the question was something like how do you get Kyle and Demar going, and Casey started by saying that the coaches need to treat Kyle and Demar are their kids aka their guys and the responsibility of the coaches to get them going.
                                "Ride or die with Kyle & DeMar"? That can't get taken out of context. Even if it could, Casey's famous for this crap. Rather lose with "his guys" then win with the rest of the damn team. How sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X