• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'm a better rebounder than Bargnani.
    Lol probably

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      Stupid stat of the day. DeMar Derozan is the 5th best rebounding guard through 10 games. Who da known?!
      It's nice. I looked this up after the Orlando game. There's no reason he can't keep it up with his height and athleticism. I think some of it is a change in his mind-set, but he's also much stronger this year.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Stupid stat of the day. DeMar Derozan is the 5th best rebounding guard through 10 games. Who da known?!
        gotta to give Demar credit. He's made a noticeable improvement in his rebounding. This comes through not only with his raw rebounding numbers but also a huge jump in his %

Comment

• He got fouled, and fouled,and fouled, and fouled, and fouled, and fouled, and fouled ALL DAMN GAME.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Rough game for him tonight. Well, also for everyone else involved but mainly DeMar.
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
              Rough game for him tonight. Well, also for everyone else involved but mainly DeMar.
              Demar was 6/13 shooting, but was extremely aggressive. It just wasn't going his way tonight, but I thought when he started settling down, he was solid. This team is floating away from him too much, this team is only going to go as far as Demar/Lowry takes them.

Comment

Rough game for him tonight. Well, also for everyone else involved but mainly DeMar.
                It was good to see him step up at the end and salvage the game to the 'rough' category versus the 'brutal' category.

Comment

• Reminded me of the opening night game, literally could not get a foul.

Comment

• No calls needed!

EDIT: NoPropsNeeded should change his username now :P
                    Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Fri Nov 23, 2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

No calls needed!
                      We doh neeeed noooo stinking fouls!

Comment

No calls needed!

EDIT: NoPropsNeeded should change his username now :P
                        I should

Comment

• How do you change your name anyways?! I've been wanting to change my corny title for a long, long time...

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            How do you change your name anyways?! I've been wanting to change my corny title for a long, long time...
                            dont think you can

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              dont think you can

Mods might be able to...

Comment

• Ask theGloveinaRaptorsUniform. He changed his. Send him a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X