No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really impressed with Derozan against Miami and my favourite play was not the highlight dunk that was dished by Weems but Demar taking it straight to Lebron and scores, that was fearless and impressive.

Comment

• I thought the 2 fts he made at the end of the Magic game were ice. That's what the good ones do...hope he keeps on improving.

Comment

• How about that turnaround jumper he hit on Wade late in the game? Looked really polished and comfortable.
        Joshua Priemski
        NBA blogger
        SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
        www.RufusOnFire.com/
        www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
          Dude, dont be an idiot.

You like demar, and that is overshadowing your views on him. He is a solid player and will grow into a fine, standup player.

He is averaging 13 points per game as a starter. Do i think that number will improve? Yes. Do I think he is at that point yet? No.

He scored 26 in one game, dont make it seem like he averages that, when infact its half of that.

Could you please calm down, and stop fussing. Jeez, you sound like a 12 year old. Be mature.
          How about you STFU and address the points made in the thread and not the SN...

Comment

• So.. yeah, why is there another thread about DeRozan? Why couldn't it just be in one of the other DeRozan threads?

Comment

• Trife76 wrote: View Post
              How about you STFU and address the points made in the thread and not the SN...
              Just addressing the fact that someone told him something, and he ignored it. Didnt intend to troll.

And i did adress the point in the thread.

Comment

• Derozan the Next Kobe?

Why Not?

Comment

• Oh boy...

Comment

• Weems is the next Pippen, Bargnani is the next Dirk, Bayless is the next Monta Ellis and Ed Davis is the next David Robinson.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Weems is the next Pippen, Bargnani is the next Dirk, Bayless is the next Monta Ellis and Ed Davis is the next David Robinson.
                      The league might as well shut down, we got it on lock for the next 10+ years!

Comment

• Yikes .... love your enthusiasm DunkinDerozan but I see this thread getting ugly very quickly.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          The league might as well shut down, we got it on lock for the next 10+ years!
                          yep and with Triano being the next Phil Jackson at the helm we will be unstoppable.

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                            Why Not?
                            Ummm...no.
                            I mean...no.
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• derozan is the next ball hog on raptors(after JJ leaves), Bargs is the next bust(after Oden), Amir is the next bosh(develop and leave raptors), weems is the next...d wade
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• pointless thread started by pointless person

Comment

Working...
                                X