Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    I really don't think there's any chance he's gonna ever win MIP. His ceiling is not much higher than what he's shown the last two seasons, if it's higher than that at all. He was already an all-star, so I doubt he gets any votes unless he's 27/5/6
    he wont win it probably but he'll be a contender for it. he will take a leap like Bulter did, not as big of a leap obvious but he will.
    I think he will improve his man to man D alot. he will also get a higher IQ of the game and lastly he will finally improve his 3s.

i could see him averaging 25/5/5/1.5 45%FG 35%FG3

He will be way more efficient when a new coach comes in and actually runs plays
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I'm so sick and tired of this "work ethic" bs
      well players who have it usually are the better ones

for example who would you prefer

A) Lebron James who works his ass off and minimize other things during the summer

B) Lebron James who goes partying/vacation and barely works on his game during the summer
      Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        well players who have it usually are the better ones

for example who would you prefer

A) Lebron James who works his ass off and minimize other things during the summer

B) Lebron James who goes partying/vacation and barely works on his game during the summer
        after all these summers of "hard work" Derozan is still inefficient one dimensional player.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

after all these summers of "hard work" Derozan is still inefficient one dimensional player.
          but u didnt answer my wuestion (A or B) ?

also when a coach is letting players shoot and shoot its not all on the player then
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

Thank you

Comment

He's no longer one dimensional at all. No one can blame this on DeMar, dude gives it his all and he hates losing more than any of us combined. Everyone shit the bed and he was trying to put the team on his back even though that's not something he can do for long stretches. He deserves a shot under a proper coach, it is not easy to find players with that level of work ethic and passion for the game. Just ask Atlanta how much of a difference a good coach with a proper system can make

Comment

• Demar's actually the only one who showed up in this series. Hopefully a new coach with a true offensive system will help him further develop his game.

Comment

• hes a creative scorer playing under the least creative coach possible, im pretty confident this is the worst version of demar we will ever see again

Comment

good work ethics is a bad thing? exactly what do you mean by this?

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
                      These guys are just crazy man. They expect Lebron james to fall from the sky and save us, trynna get rid of every good player we have that actually wants to be here. People on here act like getting rid of one player will automatically turn us into a powerhouse team when it will do the complete opposite

Comment

Because every year it's same fucking story with Derozan.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Because every year it's same fucking story with Derozan.
                          Because its true? Without him we'd be no where near this far. Everyone raves about Lowry but where was he during the playoffs? DeRozan is one guy this team should never let go of unless the right deal comes along.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Because its true? Without him we'd be no where near this far. Everyone raves about Lowry but where was he during the playoffs? DeRozan is one guy this team should never let go of unless the right deal comes along.
                            This.
                            If everyone played as hard as DeRozan I can guarantee this series wouldn't have ended like this.

But what's done is done, now we have to look at the future and see how we can improve.
                            On the bright side Casey is pretty much good as gone
                            Abbas wrote:

Comment

I don't want to speak for Mixx but I think that people make too big a deal about a player having a good work ethic. I find it hard to believe that DD is going to be adding new things to his game. People need to stop acting like under a new coach guys like DD will be immensely better. DD chose to take a ton of terrible shots, and at some point youd think he would learn and adjust but that never really happened. It seems highly irrational to say that a new coach and a few vets would solve everything. This core is 3-8 in the playoffs, and I dont want to see how that might change with another year with the same core.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                I don't want to speak for Mixx but I think that people make too big a deal about a player having a good work ethic. I find it hard to believe that DD is going to be adding new things to his game. People need to stop acting like under a new coach guys like DD will be immensely better. DD chose to take a ton of terrible shots, and at some point youd think he would learn and adjust but that never really happened. It seems highly irrational to say that a new coach and a few vets would solve everything. This core is 3-8 in the playoffs, and I dont want to see how that might change with another year with the same core.
                                If you say it that way that means that kawhi lenard would be the same player if he was on another team other then the Spurs.

I personally think he would no way be close to what he is right now if he was on any other team.

But I do agree with you, we should change it up l. Only guys we should keep aRe DD, JV and possibly Lowry.

Trade most players and sign atleast one max sf/pf
                                Abbas wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X