Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    wanna guess how I can tell that you are old?
    No.

I have enough daily reminders.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      i can honestly hear it lol, thanks for the flash back.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        No.

I have enough daily reminders.
        maybe sometime we can get together and watch that curly haired guy paint...eat Wheaties and reminise about when polka dots checks and stripes were the fashion :P
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-roster/page/6

COMP10's defence was 90th league wide last season. Up from 226th the previous season. An improvement of 176 spots. Will he regress next season? After having gone to the playoffs & ASG for the first time in the same season? Methinks not. #teamUSAforty5 #torontoraptorsCOMP10

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-roster/page/6

COMP10's defence was 90th league wide last season. Up from 226th the previous season. An improvement of 176 spots. Will he regress next season? After having gone to the playoffs & ASG for the first time in the same season? Methinks not. #teamUSAforty5 #torontoraptorsCOMP10
            Interesting... People will say that Demar didn't ever guard the opposing teams best player, and therefore his 0.83ppp (good for 90th) isn't that relevant. Suppose they might have a point.

BleacherReport wrote:
            With one of the league's worst defenders above him on the depth chart in James Harden and another poor defender in Gordon Hayward also competing for a spot, DeRozan's chances aren't as grim as some expect.
            How this guy maintains that "Superstar" status is beyond me. I love that his reputation on Defense is basically solidified though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Interesting... People will say that Demar didn't ever guard the opposing teams best player, and therefore his 0.83ppp (good for 90th) isn't that relevant. Suppose they might have a point.
              It's only not relevant, or more appropriately, needs to be adjusted for when comparing to the top defenders. There's a good chance that for most of the players around Demar's range of defense aren't guarding the top defenders either. There's a section of those standings that would have some overlap of players who are guarding the best player to the same effectiveness as those who are guarding lesser players, but I'm not sure that section is DeMar's section.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• DD's wearing #9 for Team USA exhibition game vs Brazil. #DeMichael DeJordan

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                  It's only not relevant, or more appropriately, needs to be adjusted for when comparing to the top defenders. There's a good chance that for most of the players around Demar's range of defense aren't guarding the top defenders either. There's a section of those standings that would have some overlap of players who are guarding the best player to the same effectiveness as those who are guarding lesser players, but I'm not sure that section is DeMar's section.
                  The teams top scorer usually doesn't defend the best player unless they have nobody else. MWP, Battier, Pippen and Marion usually took the toughest players to guard even with good 2-way players.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    How this guy maintains that "Superstar" status is beyond me. I love that his reputation on Defense is basically solidified though.
                    If by participating in Team USA's bid for gold in Spain, COMP10 can make further strides to improving his individual/team defensive skill sets; he could potentially crack the top 50 this season. I'm not sure if that would make him a superstar but, it would validate him as an all-star 2-way player. Perhaps put him in the conversation with the likes of Kobe, PG & the Matrix.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                      DD's wearing #9 for Team USA exhibition game vs Brazil. #DeMichael DeJordan
                      What time and what channel will it be on?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/ru6qzNNlcn/

Comment

• On the USA Basketball website, Rudy says that DeMar busted his lip during Rudy's first practice with the team, lol.

http://www.usab.com/news-events/news...n-chicago.aspx
                          Last edited by chico; Sat Aug 16, 2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Demar is looking jacked too! Man, I remember when that guy needed to eat like 15 cheeseburgers.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              What time and what channel will it be on?
                              9pm EST on espn!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                9pm EST on espn!
                                Thanks! Someone please post a link when its time
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X