Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    Demar is currently in 5th position in points for the Raptors. He's a cinch to move into 3rd place after a few more games. DD scored almost 1800 last season so it is possible with 3 more productive and mostly injury free seasons as a Raptor that Demar is on course to be the all time Raptor scoring leader.

All time Raptor scoring leaders in points:
    1. Chris Bosh 10275
    2. Vince Carter 9420
    3. Andrea Bargnani 6581
    4. Morris Peterson 6498
    5. DeMar DeRozan 6402
    6. Jose Calderon 5235
    7. Doug Christie 4448
    8. Antonio Davis 3994
    9. Damon Stoudamire 3917
    10. Alvin Williams 3876
    If DD re-signs in 2016, I can't imagine him not ending up with the all-time Raptors scoring record.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DD just can't win it seems....not with Toronto fans at least.

dude was an 8th pick on a flyer with very little experience and the hope was he might, MIGHT reach half of what people thought he could.

Now he's challenging for a starting role on Team USA.

The rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. (or maybe just with toronto fans)

Comment

Demar is currently in 5th position in points for the Raptors. He's a cinch to move into 3rd place after a few more games. DD scored almost 1800 last season so it is possible with 3 more productive and mostly injury free seasons as a Raptor that Demar is on course to be the all time Raptor scoring leader.

1. Chris Bosh 10275
        2. Vince Carter 9420
        3. Andrea Bargnani 6581
        4. Morris Peterson 6498
        5. DeMar DeRozan 6402
        6. Jose Calderon 5235
        7. Doug Christie 4448
        8. Antonio Davis 3994
        9. Damon Stoudamire 3917
        10. Alvin Williams 3876
        For the love of all things good and holy, we need 7 more DeMar's to help push Andrea Bargnani off that freakin' list. Is there a better indicator of this franchise's general history of mediocrity than having Andrea Bargnani 3rd on your all time scoring leaders list?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Bargnani hoisted a lot of shots.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            DD just can't win it seems....not with Toronto fans at least.

dude was an 8th pick on a flyer with very little experience and the hope was he might, MIGHT reach half of what people thought he could.

Now he's challenging for a starting role on Team USA.

The rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. (or maybe just with toronto fans)
            He was drafted 9th

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              For the love of all things good and holy, we need 7 more DeMar's to help push Andrea Bargnani off that freakin' list. Is there a better indicator of this franchise's general history of mediocrity than having Andrea Bargnani 3rd on your all time scoring leaders list?
              Hopefully if the team is competitive the next few years, that list gets shaken up a lot. A lot of it has to do with guys being on the team long enough, which is why like half the list are guys who were key pieces in the Carter years. A lot more likely to keep pieces around during good years.

Comment

1. Chris Bosh 10275
                2. Vince Carter 9420
                3. Andrea Bargnani 6581
                4. Morris Peterson 6498
                5. DeMar DeRozan 6402
                6. Jose Calderon 5235
                7. Doug Christie 4448
                8. Antonio Davis 3994
                9. Damon Stoudamire 3917
                10. Alvin Williams 3876
                We need to bring back Mo Pete back to score another 100 points and pass Bargnani.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  rudy only had 6 shot attempts and made 4 of them. plus 3 of 4 from the stripe. altogether 11 points in 14 minutes. im sure coach k is perfectly fine with that.

contrast with demar who only had 4 points shooting 2 of 5, no foul shot attempts, no assists in 14 minutes.
                  I'm sorry i'm just not sure how to reply to this as i'm not sure your information is accurate. you seem to be suggesting the opposite of what actually happened. anyways yes im still surprised coach k is ok with any player taking 8 shots in 14 min. it seems to suggest a rather weak offensive coaching mind, which he is not. althou i guess harden does it lol
                  Last edited by Day One; Wed Aug 27, 2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

bizarre.

i was looking at this one:

http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...826_SLOUSA.pdf
                    very interesting i did not see the game so i wonder who to trust lol

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                      I'm sorry i'm just not sure how to reply to this as i'm not sure your information is accurate. you seem to be suggesting the opposite of what actually happened. nice little DD rip at the end with fake numbers thou, anyways yes im still surprised coach k is ok with any player taking 8 shots in 14 min. it seems to suggest a rather weak offensive coaching mind, which he is not. althou i guess harden does it lol
                      well theres apparently two different box scores for the game for some reason. i didn't get to watch it so i don't know which is correct. i wasn't ripping on demar at all. actually i was more in line with defending rudys performance because hes been great ever since leaving toronto and has been doing just fine on team usa. so i don't know why you think coach k should be scared of giving him minutes.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        I wonder which one is more legit, because there seems to be different stats depending on where you look. I wish I was able to watch the game so I could have kept track on Demar, then I would have known which one was accurate.
                        lol were raptor fans lets go with the one that suggest DD did well, and rudy sucked.

Comment

well theres apparently two different box scores for the game for some reason. i didn't get to watch it so i don't know which is correct. i wasn't ripping on demar at all. actually i was more in line with defending rudys performance because hes been great ever since leaving toronto and has been doing just fine on team usa. so i don't know why you think coach k should be scared of giving him minutes.
                          its not right but i jsut dont like players that are not on our team lol you are right thou he has been playing really well since the trade (this also angers me) as for what i was saying about coach k is that imo i think its bad to have a volume shooter on the team (i wouldnt want harden on our team) i find it disrupts the flow of the game and the players desire to play defense. also most energy is expelled when playing defense so its smart to work the ball around enough to exsert some of your oppenents energy. I did not see the game either thou so for all i know rudys shots could of been within the flow of the offense but i really dont think it was lol

Comment

• 16 year old DeRozan

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 25 year old DeRozan

Comment

• Reboc wrote: View Post
                                25 year old DeRozan

Great research there.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...