No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar's always been a bit of a summer league/preseason star. i DO like what he's done to improve his game, though.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      Demar's always been a bit of a summer league/preseason star. i DO like what he's done to improve his game, though.
      He hasn't improved at all, his current strengths and weaknesses are EXACTLY the same as they were in 2009.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
        I wish we hadn't wasted the amnesty on Kleiza. Could've used it on DeMar and his albatross contract.
        I know this is being said sarcastically.. but they couldn't use the amnesty on DeMar even if they wanted to.. His new contract was signed in the new CBA not the old one, so it would not qualify. The only contracts they could void were Amir's, Kleiza's or Bargnani's.

Comment

• The Faried for DeMar deal is something I would jump on. I love Faried and he would be our best PF. Does Denver really need another wing though? I guess they lost Iggy so are they looking to replace him with DeMar?

And who would play PF with Faried gone? Randolph isn't very good.

Looks like a 'fan' trade.. don't actually see it happening.

Comment

• Well ross is definitely ready to start! trade DeMar and start him............................................... ...............................................

Comment

He hasn't improved at all, his current strengths and weaknesses are EXACTLY the same as they were in 2009.
              Right but his strengths were always average in the grand scheme of things. He is now taking his strengths to a much higher level. He is scoring efficiently with more post touches and the number of long twos are down considerably.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Right but his strengths were always average in the grand scheme of things. He is now taking his strengths to a much higher level. He is scoring efficiently with more post touches and the number of long twos are down considerably.
                Not really, he just has a bigger role on the team, I don't think he's improved at all

Comment

Not really, he just has a bigger role on the team, I don't think he's improved at all
                  Are you being sarcastic or serious in your recent comments? I really need to know cause it's so weird how all of a sudden you're talking so negatively about Demar.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Lol. Seriously?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm not being sarcastic at all, DeRozan is a below average player being paid superstar money.

Comment

I'm not being sarcastic at all, DeRozan is a below average player being paid superstar money.
                        What are you even talking about.. you were the one that started the "DeRozan is not overpaid" thread.

Your exact words:

Xixak wrote: View Post
                        That's the going rate for young, talented wing players these days. We saw Tyreke get 11M a year, now we're seeing Hayward get 12+. That 9.5M for DeRozan is starting to actually look like somewhat of a bargain.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          What are you even talking about.. you were the one that started the "DeRozan is not overpaid" thread.

Your exact words:
                          And you guys convinced me otherwise, he's overpaid and needs to go.

Comment

Assuming there is no sarcasm, that goes pretty extreme in his worth and value to the team. I don't think anyone is calling him an awful player or teammate. I don't think anyone is happy to let him go for a measly expiring contract. If he is traded, you need to get value. No rebuild (either through draft, free agency, or trade) is ever going to be successful if you piss away your assets.

Comment

I somewhat share your frustration with the view from numerous posters about DeMar, but you gotta end this hissy fit, man

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Assuming there is no sarcasm, that goes pretty extreme in his worth and value to the team. I don't think anyone is calling him an awful player or teammate. I don't think anyone is happy to let him go for a measly expiring contract. If he is traded, you need to get value. No rebuild (either through draft, free agency, or trade) is ever going to be successful if you piss away your assets.
                                You're not going to get value for a SG that can't shoot. Teams want 3+D guys not guys like DeMar. The days of having two guards that dunk and chuck mid-range Js are over since the rise of advanced statistics.

I say we cut our losses and get back cap space, which is still more valuable to us than DD eating up 15% of the cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X