No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team USA still has 4 bigs on the roster in DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond and Kenneth Faried.

Comment

• I actaully like DeRozan's chances of making this team.

Starting 5:

Davis
      KD
      PG
      Harden
      Curry

I think all 3 of Cousins, Drummond and Faried makes the team.

I think Wall makes the team as the backup. I think one of Lillard or Rose makes the team.

They need a shooter for sure, so i think Klay is automatic to make the team. And i think the last spot goes to DeRozan.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It would be great for DeMar to make the team. I have no sense of his chances, but I can imagine how much it would mean to him. I can only think it would be incentive for him to work harder in the future.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I actaully like DeRozan's chances of making this team.

Starting 5:

Davis
          KD
          PG
          Harden
          Curry

I think all 3 of Cousins, Drummond and Faried makes the team.

I think Wall makes the team as the backup. I think one of Lillard or Rose makes the team.

They need a shooter for sure, so i think Klay is automatic to make the team. And i think the last spot goes to DeRozan.
          I hope so but I see the last spot going to Hayward because of his versatility.

He seems like he could bring more to their team in this kinda competition
          Last edited by Sam17; Sat Jul 26, 2014, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• I think DeRozan will make team USA this summer, not solely because he's a Colangelo player and BC's dad runs the American basketball program but if it comes down to pretty much a stalemate between Hayward/DD I think that will be enough to break the tie. He won't be on the Olympics team in two years when all of the big guns decide to play but this summer could still be a really good opportunity for him.

Comment

• Although making the Olympic team would be an incredible personal feat and I hope he makes it (even though I'm a hater)....If he doesn't make it the rest will do him good to get ready for the season

Comment

• Holly McKenzie: DeMar has been working out in LA and LV. Spent some time training with Terrence Ross and a week in Houston working on post moves w/ Hakeem. Twitter @stackmack
                cool beans

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  cool beans
                  Are there any kind of stats out there that could show the amount of improvement in a player's post game after working with hakeem during the summer? I often wonder whether its just expensive lip service to say you worked with hakeem or if they really do get something out of it.

Comment

• Seems like everyone and their brother works with Hakeem in the summer.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Demar has recently just called himself 'no longer the young guy,' but 'the veteran'. Im excited to see how well he can polish his game.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Seems like everyone and their brother works with Hakeem in the summer.
                        My mother and I just had a session with him last week
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Although making the Olympic team would be an incredible personal feat and I hope he makes it (even though I'm a hater)....If he doesn't make it the rest will do him good to get ready for the season
                          I don't think Demar "rests", regardless. Hahah

Comment

• Soooo Team USA > Drew League, right?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Soooo Team USA > Drew League, right?
                              why?

Comment

• did you guys know that DD drives more than any other player in the league outside of 19 other guys?

and that his drives produce the 12th most points per drive in the league?
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X