No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The offense they've been running for him isn't very good either, keep that in mind.

But yeah, no way he's an all-star.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• dribble moves and confidence. He needs to learn break his man off the dribble and use his quickness

Comment

• the main problem to why he hasn't made the leap players like VC and Kobe made.
        Despite all of his physical attributes, is often satisfied to 'go with the flow'. Does not look to dominate ... His on court presence leaves much to be desired at this stage of his development .. He plays hard, but rarely full throttle ... Passion to be a superstar has always been questioned

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          DeMar will be fine. I'm obviously not a sports psychologist by any means, but I think DeMar is his own worst enemy. It's a mental thing for him. Now I'm basing this opinion on his own quotes, but you can't fault his work ethic because by all accounts he's a gym rat both during the off-season and currently now. He's young and still has alot of growth ahead him. Is there the potential of him becoming an all-star one day? Absolutely, but he's not there yet.
          Agree. I think there's really something more to it than he just not playing up to par. He may have a minor injury, or maybe he feels sensitive towards the fact that Bargnani is getting more plays run for him rather Demar.

Remember when we all felt like Kleiza wasnt playing to his potential when in actuality he was nursing an injury....

Comment

• DeMar got the ball right off the bat last night. If hit those 2 wide open jumpers and instead of going for a layup and getting blocked, he dunked that ball on Javale Mcgee. It would have made a big difference and he would have continued to get the ball. Its not his teammates its him, he's just not scoring

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              The offense they've been running for him isn't very good either, keep that in mind.

But yeah, no way he's an all-star.
              Being an SG, i dont think he really needs plays to be run for him. A screen here or there and ISO, and thats probably about it.

He needs to control his dribble and show aggression.

Comment

• you know the kinda guy who goes to a club, and thinks i'm going to get laid... doesnt matter who.. i'm just going to take whats available for the taking and get laid..

thats demar

kobe goes to the club and thinks "ONLY dimes. and ONLY dimes that open the back door. Anything less is failure. I have the skills to make it happen. It's worth a little poo on my soldier just to prove i can"

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  you know the kinda guy who goes to a club, and thinks i'm going to get laid... doesnt matter who.. i'm just going to take whats available for the taking and get laid..

thats demar

kobe goes to the club and thinks "ONLY dimes. and ONLY dimes that open the back door. Anything less is failure. I have the skills to make it happen. It's worth a little poo on my soldier just to prove i can"
                  hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

you know the kinda guy who goes to a club, and thinks i'm going to get laid... doesnt matter who.. i'm just going to take whats available for the taking and get laid..

thats demar

Best. reference. ever.

Comment

thats demar

*Standing ovation*

You sir should have your own hall of fame of witty quotes here. If you aren't a comedian heinz, you missed your calling buddy.

Comment

*Standing ovation*

You sir should have your own hall of fame of witty quotes here. If you aren't a comedian heinz, you missed your calling buddy.
                        i have a wannabe comedian friend who apparently stole my material... his words... i dont even remember saying what he stole..

it's really just conversation to me... if you make it a "thing", and im self conscious about it... it wont happen..

same thing goes with women... i handle my own fairly well.. but the second somebody is like "yo, you need to move on that chick".. they made it a thing.. and i wont do shit

Comment

• I really hope DeMar turns this around. I'm a bit worried because he is a key to future success. Maybe just focus on defence and not put so much pressure on his offence. He should not force his game. We really need him to be a contributer in the furture, not necessarily an all-star but a guy that puts up an efficient 12-18 points a night. If we can't get that, this team is taking a step back from last year.

In the future, we need to pick up a good SF (hopefully addressed with the upcoming draft), and pick up some better pieces off the bench. I love how Amir is playing and I see the value you J.J. off the bench. We have stuff to build off of, but I think DeMar is an important piece that needs to be addressed. We have a very bright future!

This is a building year!

Comment

same thing goes with women... i handle my own fairly well.. but the second somebody is like "yo, you need to move on that chick".. they made it a thing.. and i wont do shit
                            Alcohol usually helps with that.

Comment

Alcohol usually helps with that.
                              i do my best work two steps away from throwing up in gutters

Comment

• DeMar Go HAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X