No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty pumped for the dunk contest this year. Last year was certainly rigged with the whole Nate/Dwight thing. Just great to see the Raptors represented at All-Star weekend. (I do think its too bad Jose wasn't an option to vote for in the Skills comp, though.)

Comment

• Comment

• I love Demar's look first time he saw that cartwheel dunk.

"WTF"
        Last edited by Employee; Tue Feb 15, 2011, 04:08 PM.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• I present Demar Derozan's CHICKEN DUNK!!!

http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2011/02...-look-at-that/

Alright so you don't actually see the dunk, but hey gives you some hope he'll be bttr than lass year and show some more creativity

Comment

• What a tease!

haha can't wait for the competition! It's gonna be fun man!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
              I love Demar's look first time he saw that cartwheel dunk.

"WTF"
              Yup. Check out out DD"s reaction in the first vid @2:30 he's jus like "s.m.h." haha.

BTW thanks for posting the vids in here RaptorsFan4Life

Comment

• They deleted the video and took out the dunk and reuploaded it. Damn it! I should of saved it.

Comment

• DeRozan Endorses Colangelo

After 133 games in a Raptors' uniform and 66 home games, RealGM asked DeMar DeRozan about his thoughts on the team's fan base as they have dealt with the departure of Chris Bosh and a disappointing 10-11 season.

"Their passion is definitely there," said DeRozan. "I think everybody realizes the impact of this past free agency slowed us down on where we wanted to be. It's just to get through this year and next year will be different."

DeRozan expressed support for general manager Bryan Colangelo and hopes he remains with the Raptors.

"Me personally, I love Bryan," said DeRozan to RealGM. "He drafted me and whatever happens I'll still support him. I hope (he comes back)."

DeRozan also believes the Raptors have strong pieces already in place that are worth building around.

"I know for a fact Bryan will do a great job with the key guys we have now to make us better."

DeRozan, Ed Davis and Jerryd Bayless are either 21 or 22, while Amir Johnson is just 23. Andrea Bargnani has been in the NBA since the 06-07 season, but he is still just 25.
                  Source: RealGM.com

Comment

• man i love derozan so much

Comment

• Very pc. Smart guy.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see if he will come back next year. I completly agree with Demar

"I know for a fact Bryan will do a great job with the key guys we have now to make us better."

When you look at some of the key players on this team. They can be highly competitive if given BC can add a couple defensive highly active players (a franchise PG or SF and C)

This raptors squad is moving in a new direction, with the addition of atleticism like we haven't seen, since the VC era. If BC can build around this team's new personality in the next few years. We can possibly look forward to a team of hard working players playing as one. We're looking at something brilliant taking place. Albeit it may not look to sexy now.

In order for the swan to exist, it must first go from a duckling.
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• I think this team enters the off-season in a better position than when Colangelo took over. That's not meant to be a compliment, it's meant to point out that moving forward, this team will be a easier to build around than the original team when he took the job. He doesn't need to be searching Europe for good players to fill out the roster. He has a great young core, two draft picks and a little financial flexibility. The team is in a good place for the future. If it's not Colangelo who is calling the shots then the new guy comes into a great situation.

Comment

• Bosh Wants Demar to Win Dunk Contest

Ugh. Too little too late there buddy.

Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• lol yea he had to say to the nba tv canada's david amber , fu$%n donkey, he cant even hold a straight face while lying , thats why hes a bitch ass
                              Last edited by e2thed; Sat Feb 19, 2011, 06:23 PM.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Further proof? The "big 3" were just on national coverage and were being asked about the dunk contest and if Griffin would walk away with it. Only lebron spoke and he said not to count out derozan who has great hops (paraphrasing). Cb just stood there smiling for the camera

Comment

Working...
                                X