• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap that's terrifying.

Hope he recovers well.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 5upercharged wrote: View Post
      I suggest you learn what the word fracture means. lol. Trust me, his leg will heal ok and he will be back stronger.
      i actually meant the severity when using the two different words, hence the CAPS. but yea hope dude recovers and become the player he has been.

Comment

• Hope DeRozan doesn't make the team now. Scary. Hate to see stuff like this.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
          I fix bones for a living.

Not to minimize this horrific injury, but it should be much, much better than Shaun Livington's, or, blowing an ACL like Rose/Rondo - didn't look like it involved his knee. Most likely he'll be having surgery today - likely pretty straightforward procedure.

I'd be surprised if he plays earlier than 6 months from now - can take 3-4 months for tibias to heal and then he'd have to get back into game shape.
          As an NBA fan who loves healthy competition, I feel encouraged to hear this. Thanks for sharing.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Hope DeRozan doesn't make the team now. Scary. Hate to see stuff like this.
            I doubt we'll see injury like this for another year... I said the same about Malaysian Airlines though, so I agree with you.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Hope DeRozan doesn't make the team now. Scary. Hate to see stuff like this.
              Honestly im not even a big fan of PG but when i saw that i felt soooooo bad
              If that happen to Demar i would have started bursting in tears andd wouldn't be able at sleep at night
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Seriously if that was DeMar I'd be in pretty rough shape right now lol
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• So how did Demar look? I missed everything. How much has his shooting, handles and defense improved? It sucks what happened to PG. I couldn't believe what I saw. I'm glad to hear that he should be able to recover fully and it shouldn't be career ending.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    So how did Demar look? I missed everything. How much has his shooting, handles and defense improved? It sucks what happened to PG. I couldn't believe what I saw. I'm glad to hear that he should be able to recover fully and it shouldn't be career ending.
                    He led the Blue team with 16 points, 6/8 fg, 1/3 3fg, 4ast and 2 rebounds. His handles looked quite a bit better, he was being very active and assertive on offence with and without the ball in his hands, and on defence he had his hands in the passing lanes a lot, nothing incredible but it was good effort.

Overall he had a pretty good game.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      He led the Blue team with 16 points, 6/8 fg, 1/3 3fg, 4ast and 2 rebounds. His handles looked quite a bit better, he was being very active and assertive on offence with and without the ball in his hands, and on defence he had his hands in the passing lanes a lot, nothing incredible but it was good effort.

Thanks! Great to hear! For once he stood out and didn't play passive. His confidence is at an all time high. I'm loving it
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post

Where did u get this info? Is there any way to catch these games on video?

Comment

• And what about Drew League? Is there any feeds for that?

Comment

• Comment

• Demars chances definitely just went up of making the team.

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                                Man, Demar seems to love that behind the back dribble now. Seems to work for him too! Handles have definitely tightened up. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X