No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all due respect... what is wrong with you people. We just made it to a part of the playoffs that we've only done one other time in the last 21 years. That is not some insignificant measure - we've done it twice over a fifth of a century. If your natural inclination after tonight's win is to bash the coach, condemn the current players or whatever other negative spin you want to put on it... I'm not quite sure you're actually a Raptors fan.

Comment

• Dudes wtf. We literally just did it. I was a kid watching Chris Bosh lose to the Vince Carter and the Nets, then to Dwight and the Magic. A few years of shit, then Pierce shitting on our franchise two years in a row.

Demar and Lowry actually got us here when most pundits had us barely making the playoffs to begin the season.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• True. That 4th Q just leaves a bitter taste, but we pulled out the win. Raps in 7 over Miami!

Comment

• Powell is awesome, he has the persona of a true playoff performer. Watching him play almost made me forget that it was game 7 tonight, because he looked so calm out there, hitting shots and guarding PG like a pro. Anyways this is the derozan thread, so here goes...

Its going to be interesting to see how Derozan's performance will coincide with whether or not the Raptors resign him this summer.

He struggled immensely vs Paul George in the first round, but Im very interested in seeing how Derozan will perform vs. Deng, Wade, Joe Johnson, and Winslow. Good defenders all, but certainly not Paul George-esque.

I think that Derozans performance this round vs Miami will certainly dictate whether or not he is worthy of the max, not only to Masai and the Raptors, but also to the rest of the league. This because he will be coming up against a team that has talent, but no elite wing defenders and will thus gauge how Derozan performs vs. good, night to night/ regular season calibre-but not great wing defenders.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Another thought.

If Derozan has a terrific series and leads the Raptors to the ECF, is he the greatest Raptor of all time?
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
              Another thought.

If Derozan has a terrific series and leads the Raptors to the ECF, is he the greatest Raptor of all time?
              arguably, but he will have to have a series like PG had against us with raptors winning
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Tampering?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Tampering?

Is Magic actually a part of the Lakers though? Or is he just like Drake and just a glorified fan?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Is Magic actually a part of the Lakers though? Or is he just like Drake and just a glorified fan?
                    Part owner right?

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      Another thought.

Yeah, he would be neck and neck with Vince -- pretty scary. If he stays, he could have the most playoff success and become the top scorer...

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Tampering?

What a clown. If Demar goes to LA wouldn't it be a trade to the Clippers? Why would he want to go to a team destined to fail for the next 3 years? The next 3 years are likely the peak of his career. Meanwhile, he's getting more exposure the deeper this run.

MAYBE Luke Walton would make it almost worth playing for the Lakers, but look at that roster. Players can get 20+ Mill anywhere now. They play where they can win. I don't think Lakers are even on his radar.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        Part owner right?
                        Yes.

Comment

i thought he was a minority owner, as in has a small share not a minority who is also an owner

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                            Part owner right?
                            blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            Yes.
                            Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i thought he was a minority owner, as in has a small share not a minority who is also an owner
                            Ah, well then yes, Tampering. Haha

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              If the league warns Drake and he has no ownership in the Raps this is definitely a fine.

Comment

Isn't he also a developmental coach for them?

This is definitely tampering.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X