Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    #ProveEm
    what does this even mean? Offer something insightful I'm so sick of this hashtag
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      what does this even mean? Offer something insightful I'm so sick of this hashtag
      It's simply a symbolic amalgamation of 8 characters meant to silence all the negative remarks that is hurled DeRozan's (and by association, the Raptors') way.

It works something like this:

Hey Keon, you stink
      #FuckYou

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          So odd seeing someone with a video camera (and not a smart phone).

This was Carter's dunk contest, was it not? Specifically the 360 windmill?

Comment

• Nope last Thursday. KG is old

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Nope last Thursday. KG is old
              So is Donyell Marhsall (pre cornrows)

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                So is Donyell Marhsall (pre cornrows)
                Thick rope gold chains over turtlenecks are a good look.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                  I'm trying to think of a better shooting guard that's available in a trade, or one with higher upside. Like if you could trade up by packaging Demar with a pick. I'm drawing a blank.

The better shooting guards like Klay and Butler are on winning teams and they aren't going anywhere.
                  I dont think you trade for another two guard. I would look at a young 3/4 who is semi-proven but still has some potential. Worth looking at guys like Aaron Gordon (maybe not proven enough), Tobias Harris (im not a fan though), Markieff Morris, Draymond Green, etc. Victor Oladipo is the most realistic 2 guard, but there is no chance of a Dipo, DD trade imo. Obviously some of those trades would never happen for a variety of reasons (GS would not trade for DD with their back court) but those are the best trade targets imo

I think the question is valid: How good will a team be with DD as the number one option offensively?
                  Give him the year and see how they do in the playoffs, but then I think the question should be posed. Same goes for Casey as well, although as a fan I hope DC is out no matter how well they do because I don't like watching the Raps style of play.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    I dont think you trade for another two guard. I would look at a young 3/4 who is semi-proven but still has some potential. Worth looking at guys like Aaron Gordon (maybe not proven enough), Tobias Harris (im not a fan though), Markieff Morris, Draymond Green, etc. Victor Oladipo is the most realistic 2 guard, but there is no chance of a Dipo, DD trade imo. Obviously some of those trades would never happen for a variety of reasons (GS would not trade for DD with their back court) but those are the best trade targets imo

I think the question is valid: How good will a team be with DD as the number one option offensively?
                    Give him the year and see how they do in the playoffs, but then I think the question should be posed. Same goes for Casey as well, although as a fan I hope DC is out no matter how well they do because I don't like watching the Raps style of play.
                    Unless there is an age or FA issue straight swap at a position seems pointless. Best SG position to swap for might be PF since a lot of teams have SF issues. And there are teams carrying excess players at the 4. Lance + Vonleh for DD might work or straight up for Randle with Kobe pretty much finished. Again don't want to trade DD

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

If you can trade DD for Harris (say for Harris and O'Quinn), you'd have enough cap room in the summer to go after Draymond Green too. That would make our 3/4 rock solid and a real threat every game. Ross can go back to sitting on the perimeter and defending smaller quicker guys. JV and Lowry are surrounded by shooters and can go to work in the PnR.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        JV and Lowry are surrounded by shooters and can go to work in the PnR.
                        JV and Lowry in the pick N roll...don't think they have run one this year...definitely not in the second half of any game.

Comment

If you can trade DD for Harris (say for Harris and O'Quinn), you'd have enough cap room in the summer to go after Draymond Green too. That would make our 3/4 rock solid and a real threat every game. Ross can go back to sitting on the perimeter and defending smaller quicker guys. JV and Lowry are surrounded by shooters and can go to work in the PnR.
                          Harris is more valuable than Demar esp. to the Magic who have plenty of SG. Harris is a better outside shooter, larger, plays 2 forward positions and will be cheaper considering DD will be a UFA soon and younger.

Comment

There is a weird pressure and sensation around my zipper.

I don't know what is going on but it started as I began reading this post and only increased through to the end.

It is now almost unbearable.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Harris is more valuable than Demar esp. to the Magic who have plenty of SG. Harris is a better outside shooter, larger, plays 2 forward positions and will be cheaper considering DD will be a UFA soon and younger.
                              Orlando also has Aaron Gordon who they think VERY highly of, is a 3/4 similar to Harris, and, being a #4 pick, is going to be very expensive relative to a rookie contract.

I think Harris is gettable.

Not sure it is possible with Orlando but as a three team deal?????

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                There is a weird pressure and sensation around my zipper.

I don't know what is going on but it started as I began reading this post and only increased through to the end.

It is now almost unbearable.
                                'tis but a fantasy

Comment

Working...
                                X