Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard not to love this guy

Comment

• He does seem to come back each year with some new skills. Hard to knock his gym-rattiness!

Comment

• Sollid rattiness

Comment

• What the hell is demar doing in a wal-mart anyways? I didn't think rich americans shopped there. And with a safety vest, is he getting some part-time work there or what?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            What the hell is demar doing in a wal-mart anyways? I didn't think rich americans shopped there. And with a safety vest, is he getting some part-time work there or what?
            Well with that bargain contract of his...
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
              Enjoy

Okay, I know it's only a really short glimpse, but that Salon Perfect display at the 8 second mark looks like it has serious potential. Get on it Masai. 2015 first rounder.

Comment

• Those Walmart handles though...

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Okay, I know it's only a really short glimpse, but that Salon Perfect display at the 8 second mark looks like it has serious potential. Get on it Masai. 2015 first rounder.
                  No kidding, that potential to be a lockdown defender. DD had to pull out the euro to get by it.

Comment

• US chooses 19 players for men's basketball roster

Posted Jul 14, 2014 11:17 AM
                    (AP) -- Derrick Rose and four returnees from the 2012 Olympic men's basketball champions are among the 19 players selected for this summer's U.S. national team roster.

Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, James Harden and Anthony Davis were the four holdovers announced Monday, along with new additions DeMar DeRozan of Toronto and Chandler Parsons, who is leaving Houston for Dallas.
                    http://www.nba.com/2014/news/07/14/u...s=iref:nbahpts

Big news for Demar.

Comment

• Yea I seen that earlier. I wonder if he has a chance of making the final roster

Comment

• maybe with west brooke out

Comment

• Slept on

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            I heard Masai asked the display to not attend workouts so they could get him as a late 1st. ESPN was surprised by the pick but word is other GM's were pissed that we got him.

Comment

• Hope he makes the final team. Even without that, you usually hear nothing but great things when young players (and it's hard to think of him as young but he still is) get involved in that environment

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Hope he makes the final team. Even without that, you usually hear nothing but great things when young players (and it's hard to think of him as young but he still is) get involved in that environment
                                I don't think he has a good shot of making it unfortunately

Harden
                                George
                                Durant
                                Love
                                Griffin
                                Curry
                                Kyrie
                                Davis

Are locks. That leaves 4 spots, I'm pretty sure Korver is gonna make it, so 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X